Map change
I might be out of the loop, but what happened to the custom map?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(05-13-2021, 02:44 PM)Yonno Wrote: I might be out of the loop, but what happened to the custom map?

It's just taking a long time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I would definitely return to playing for some time when the map switches back to Evocity!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(05-13-2021, 01:14 PM)Kingstone Wrote: v5p or go home

facts

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-14-2021, 03:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 02:44 PM)Yonno Wrote: I might be out of the loop, but what happened to the custom map?

It's just taking a long time.

Who's developing it? Wouldn't mind assisting
v2d!!!
In my eyes we either stay on San Ranevo (Which I'm perfectly happy with) or we go to V5P. V2D is absolute shit and every time people vote it in they are bored in a grand total of 2 days. Its the worst map by far. V4B1 is alright but its laggier than V5P.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 8 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Kappatalist, Jakey, Slaint, Lewwings, EAGLE:), Spartan_KCT, Rossi, Jessixa
Felt like I saw more RP’s on V4B1 than anything. Nice map, has a looping road and a very popular follow base. Should hold off on that until new map perhaps?
Lets be real map changes do take a lot of time from developers due to them optmizing the map to the latest updates the server has (Framing NPC) thats just one thing i can think about so its either the whole community choose a map that they are willing to play on for 3 to 6 months till the fearless map is done

thats my POV
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(05-13-2021, 01:14 PM)Kingstone Wrote: v5p or go home

not you again

-Removed by Steven8ken