Lewwings
(05-08-2021, 10:35 PM)h3x Wrote: Commenting as I saw this resolve in game, the main point I'd like to raise that hasn't been already is the fact you're attempting to report a member of staff, for saying "asshole". Yet most of last night you bullied and harassed multiple members of staff calling them pedophiles, nonces and whatever else and even on this ban report you've provided evidence, with a title containing an MD5 hash of the word nonce. Incredible.

[Image: aG3j2y9.png]

The rule, as already mentioned states "Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command."

I see completely no rule breakage here, as the one word to describe yourself after your general attitude is "asshole". The fact you only joined to cause upset and harass other players in the community alongside then making a PR against a member of staff, which, as proven above is completely invalid in my books does define you as an asshole. I'd be genuinely upset with this community if you're allowed to come anywhere near this community again.

TLDR:
You genuinely made the people in the community uneasy, for example Jessixa who you constantly harassed in game, which by the way seems like you just harassed her because she's a woman. Arny, who you harassed constantly last night to the point of character defemination.

Lewwings has done nothing wrong.
SENT ON THE BEHALF OF CYGNUS, THESE MESSAGES WERE COMPOSED BY HIM NOT ME

You're not involved, the fact you don't see any rule breakage is unfortunately not really important. If there was any basis saying I had harassed Jessixa, the ToS ban wouldn't have been removed. You say I harassed Arny on what grounds? Character defamation? I fail to see how me being upsetting to random people on the server in-character relates to OOC insulting. Bullying by definition is to intimidate or seek to harm someone who is perceived as vulnerable, as the staff are in a position of power here, this does not apply.

Knowing the MD5 hash for the word nonce doesn't add anything to the thread, as YouTube titles & descriptions have long before been rendered useless in Player Reports.

"you only joined to cause upset and harass other players in the community"
That's a pretty large assumption considering I joined with friends to have a good time, though I do credit you on the extreme amounts of investigative work that must have went into this random baseless claim.
"I see completely no rule breakage here"
If you see OOC insulting as not a rulebreak, then why are you upset at your own claim of me doing so?
Do you have some sort of flexible morals where it's only justified in one case?

TLDR:
Being near me for around 5 minutes of my 1 hour and 33 minute playtime that night does not give you a deep personal comprehension of me as a person and who I am, and does not mean that you are able to accurately predict my reasoning (for the things you seem to be making up, but also seem to be fine with, but only when someone but me is doing it?)
1 hour and 33 minutes of playtime also did not go to "harassing" Arny, and especially not Jessixa, who my only words to were
"yo, yo" and,
"why is this woman looking at her phone at the front desk?" (not sure what you're on about with this one?? (I later learnt that it was not the front desk))
I'm not sure how you can believe that I performed character defamation and political homicide of someone within the total 3 minutes of me talking to them.
"Jessixa who you constantly harassed in game" is pretty funny, considering any staff asked regarding it was not able to muster up any evidence, not even Jessixa herself, and it seemed to be based purely off an off-site joke?

Arny is free to post the evidence of harassment if he has any, and so is Lewwings.
They seem like great people if you ignore the threats Arny has made.

Having reviewed my 1 hour and 33 minutes of video, I talked to Arny for a total of 23 or so seconds, which means that I spent around 0.4% of my time talking to Arny.
That is, if you assume that I even was talking to Arny, who never said anything during the interactions (Other than something relating to SkyQ? SkyCube? I was moreso talking to the person standing beside him.
It's weird how I've harassed this person so much yet there seems to be no video of it occurring anywhere in-game or on the forums?
(05-09-2021, 01:25 PM)SabreShibe Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:35 PM)h3x Wrote: -Snip-

I'm not going to waste my time fully replying to everything you've quite frankly, spewed out of your mouth since it's irrelevant and doesn't add anything to this thread, if you're going to claim you've never harassed anyone, it would probably be a good idea to private YouTube videos, of you, actually harassing people/members of staff. Additionally, the main reason you got banned was because you started spewing shite out about how Arny was a paedophile therefore, evidence from my side isn't really needed since both your YouTube accounts document everything I've brought up.

As mentioned, since you've got nothing else to really say that's relevant to the OP, I'm done replying and you should too.

Take the ban, leave and grow up a bit. Then you might actually be allowed back in if you're that bothered about actually playing FL for FL and not for the opportunity to harass people over the internet. 

Cheers.
(05-08-2021, 08:23 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Good evening Cygnus,

This report is based around two separate events: the raid at the Tailor shop, and my comment in OOC. I will respond to these claims in chronological order.

The raid at the Tailor shop

Both Blaz and Link have responded in great detail to your claims of me abusing my powers due to their involvement within that particular roleplay, and while they have covered all the points of interest, I am obliged to give you a proper response from my own perspective.

Link was running his tailoring roleplay, of which I was a customer seeking a new suit. I was not involved in the running of this roleplay, and during a few occasions I had to exit the roleplay to tend to my staff responsibilities. At three instances during the roleplay, Link did brandish a shotgun in order to exert control over some of the more rowdy members and to forcibly remove them from the property in order to keep his business running as smoothly as possible. Two instances went by without a hitch IC that involved Blaz and Browny_93, the final instance was a bit more sloppy due to you and your friend's (SabreShibe) mingy behaviour.

As was shown by your video, you made a request to the police during this time over the use of the shotgun. The police arrived shortly afterwards and started to initiate a raid on the property. This is where I stepped in.

I popped out, whilst using noclip, to say "Could you guys go away maybe?", before I went on to explain that the raid was baseless as there was no laws at the time against such actions. This was in conjunction with the fact that this had already been dealt with earlier by the same Sergeant that appeared in your video, a situation that stopped the roleplay needlessly and that was permitted due to the lack of any presidential laws against the situation. At the time, I made the call that Link's use of the shotgun inside of his own private business and in an area reserved for customer's only did not breach permanent law 9 as I did not consider it to be either 'open display' nor did I see it as 'public display'. Furthermore, how could such a law work properly when there was not a functioning presidency at the time of the roleplay? At the end of the day, I made my decision on the raid and still stand by it as it would of ultimately stopped a lively and enjoyable roleplay experience for others that was benefitting the local area, and would of led to it being replaced by an unnecessary raid that would of more than likely produced a lesser standard of roleplay.

In regards to your accusations that I have committed an 'abuse of power', if you had read the Staff Report Instructions thread, you would find that this is not the case as what I did was by no means abuse. I have not breached rule 1.3 as I was not actually engaged in roleplaying at the time, and the raid would not have negatively impacted me personally as it was not my roleplay, I was merely a bystander by the time of the attempted raid.

One final note, is that you have been rather choppy with your video editing, Cygnus, and have somewhat manipulated with the evidence to make it seem like I shut the raid down much faster than how it actually transpired. I would also like to note that I was engaged with my staff duties as shortly after where you ended the video, I had some words with the Sergeant up in the air - which is not an abuse of power, it is me enforcing the rules and explaining why the raid could not go ahead.

Moving on.

My comment in OOC

I'll admit that this was not an exactly appropriate comment to make in the OOC chat. I made this comment after you had been banned for violations of the Terms of Service, as well as after I had banned you for using derogatory language in reference to other people. Combined with your overall mingy behaviour and toxic persona, my comment of "Goodbye, asshole" was made as a relief of your abysmal attitude from Fearless services.

With this is mind however, I do believe that you are grasping at straws here, since you had commented much worse things throughout the duration of the night, and also have quite of history of making much worse statements in general, so perhaps practise what you preach.

Lewwings
Fearless Trial Administrator
SENT ON THE BEHALF OF CYGNUS, THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS ON THE SITUATION DUE TO LEGAL IMPLICATIONS

"Link did brandish a shotgun in order to exert control over some of the more rowdy members and to forcibly remove them from the property"
If only there was some sort of government force designed to handle rowdy civilians.

"the final instance was a bit more sloppy due to you and your friend's (SabreShibe) mingy behaviour"
I do not recall doing anything mingy other than asking one of the workers a question.

"As was shown by your video, you made a request to the police during this time over the use of the shotgun.
The police arrived shortly afterwards and started to initiate a raid on the property.
This is where I stepped in."
Fantastic to hear, I figure we will get into why you actually decided to intervene,
as the fact it could simply hinder an RP for a few minutes isn't exactly what I'd call valid.

"I went on to explain that the raid was baseless as there was no laws at the time against such actions."
You did not explain that the raid was baseless, you said that it was "silly" and to "back away to do other roleplay",
"I'm an administrator and I'm telling you to", again, much to the dismay of the police officers who then asked
if you were just using your powers to protect your friends.

In fact it ends in the sergeant saying "Why, though?" as you flew away into the walls never to be seen again.

"I made the call that Link's use of the shotgun inside of his own private business and in an area reserved for customer's only
did not breach permanent law 9 as I did not consider it to be either 'open display' nor did I see it as 'public display'"
This is extremely interesting to hear, were you the President at the time? No?

I thought arrests were dealt with IC and you could search when there are police reports made?
This is suddenly not OK because an admin is in the store?

"Furthermore, how could such a law work properly when there was not a functioning presidency at the time of the roleplay?"
(permalaws)

"would of ultimately stopped a lively and enjoyable roleplay experience for others that was
benefitting the local area, and would of led to it being replaced by an unnecessary raid that would of more
than likely produced a lesser standard of roleplay."

You must really like the word raid here, even though it's not necessary at all.
The police were there to search for a shotgun, it becomes a raid when you barricade the door.

"I have not breached rule 1.3 as I was not actually engaged in roleplaying at the time"
I thought you were getting a suit tailored?
"I was merely a bystander by the time of the attempted raid."
So why did you stop the search? If it doesn't concern you, why take needless action?

"One final note, is that you have been rather choppy with your video editing, Cygnus,
and have somewhat manipulated with the evidence to make it seem like I shut the raid down much faster than how it actually transpired."
Very interesting point that you forget to elaborate on?
The entire raid from me sending a message to the government to you appearing & shutting it down is around 3 and a half minutes.
I don't know how my video does this, as that wasn't the intention.
There's no practical reason for me to upload the entirety of the situation as it is not necessary.
You were flying around calling people silly for about 51 seconds.

"I was engaged with my staff duties as shortly after where you ended the video, I had some words with the Sergeant up in the air - which is not an abuse of power"
I don't remember mentioning the sergeant being taken away as I did not see that happen.

"I'll admit that this was not an exactly appropriate comment to make in the OOC chat."
Great, so the admin report is approved on the grounds you just admitted to breaking a rule, yes?

"Combined with your overall mingy behaviour and toxic persona, my comment of "Goodbye, asshole" was made as a relief of your abysmal attitude from Fearless services"
I'm not sure what toxicity, mingy behavior and abysmal attitude you're talking about, seems like you're just making up things
to try and defame me.

"you had commented much worse things throughout the duration of the night"
Citation needed here. I already found out the entire harassment ban is based off of 23 seconds of conversation,
mainly to someone standing next to Arny.
If Arny has issues he wants settled with me, he can make a player report or contact me directly and I'll gladly
talk it out to him. Acting on a quick trigger finger to ban me for "harassment" is mainly pretty funny, and feels
more like you are doing your very best to avoid talking to me out of some deep-rooted fear?

You suffer from a reductionist mindset, and I hope you can better yourself in the future.
I hoped you had better points to make after having 2-3 friends come in and fight in your favor.
In fact, I find it pretty funny they were faster & better at replying than you.

Sorry for the delay in this reply, as I accidentally deleted it whilst writing it.

To conclude:
You still haven't given me a good reason to end a search by the police, and you
have already admitted to breaking a rule.

Also, were you involved or not?
"Link was running his tailoring roleplay, of which I was a customer seeking a new suit"
"I was not actually engaged in roleplaying at the time"
What were you doing then?
Your contradictions and weird accusations of harassment reflect another situation I've been in...
Hello Cygnus,

Assuming we are seeing the same evidence here, I see absolutely no grounds to even consider Lewwings being in the wrong at any given point in time, nor using his administrative abilities to advantage or to disadvantage other players.

In terms of the OOC comment, “Goodbye, asshole”; there is nothing wrong with that at all, especially given the context. Also, if you read rule 4.2 it states, “Do not swear excessively”.

“Excessive”, according to the Collins Dictionary states,
  • “If you describe the amount or level of something as excessive, you disapprove of it because it is more or higher than is necessary or reasonable.” Collins (2021).

Using a singular word to describe your utter dismay and pathetic behaviour is not “excessive”. In fact, I would still disregard further comments within that message as being excessive, such as “fucking asshole” (or similar).

In terms of the situation with his action during the passive RP, it was completely correct to act in the way he did, politely asking you to leave, stating "Could you guys go away maybe?".

Furthermore, Lewwings was monitored on multiple occasions and continued to prove his excellent abilities in administrating the servers in his role as a Trial Admin. Hence why he has now been promoted further, to Administrator. I (nor do Divey or Tomo) have any doubts in his ability or ever thought for a second that he “defended people” who broke rules.

In conclusion, you are continuing to manipulate evidence and show little understanding of the logistics regarding rule implementation and their application(s) to roleplay environments.

I would also note that it is against the Staff Report Policies, which states "Any manipulation of the evidence or truth will be resulting in a significant punishment, users and staff members alike."
This could result in forum warnings, but as you are already banned, I won't bother on this occasion.

Concluding Comments: Thank you to everyone involved who left comments and Lewwings for his statement.

Decision: No Abuse Noted. No action required.

Collins Dictionary Definition Reference
Collins., 2021. Definition of excessive [viewed 20 May 2021]. Available from: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictio.../excessive
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep