Homophobia.
(05-10-2021, 07:47 AM)Ranger Wrote: The only in-game interaction I've had with you is you coming up to me and calling me multiple racial slurs lmao

This sums up my life in FL.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid872586

Doesn't mention me going up to anyone with racial slurs lol.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
theres a difference between just saying to someone their gay and calling them slurs for no reason tho, n thats what ppl get banned for
i agree you should be able to say whatever you like but its not like anyone from fl or the admins are going to dox you and cancel your career for your comments on a gmod server
-calls people snowflakes
-gets offended when not allowed to say slurs
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(05-10-2021, 08:05 AM)Chech Wrote: i agree you should be able to say whatever you like but its not like anyone from fl  or the admins are going to dox you and cancel your career for your comments on a gmod server

careful lewwings might see this
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Chech
I've never understood the grey area to be honest. Permitting it's a valid RP I don't see the big issue. This is why we have the discretion of the staff team, they are there to ensure it's used 'properly' and not just an excuse to shout homophobic/racial slurs.

As Fultz said, this goes back and forth all the time.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Rossi
I don't get how we've reached 3 pages on a thread created because someone is upset they aren't able to say homophobic or racial slurs. We haven't banned anyone for calling someone else gay, every ban is due to people shouting slurs for no reason at all.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-10-2021, 02:24 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get how we've reached 3 pages on a thread created because someone is upset they aren't able to say homophobic or racial slurs. We haven't banned anyone for calling someone else gay, every ban is due to people shouting slurs for no reason at all.
It has 3pages bcs no one like u closed the thread
Clearly the admin team is full of liberal snowflakes…

Attacks that are largely not in character, and are intended to cause offence, are damaging to the community. As administrators, we have a duty to safeguard the people in the community, whom range from many backgrounds and age categories. If there are some absolutely brilliant displays of racism, homophobia, etc, used in RPs, I’d eat my words, but from my perspective, the very vast majority of people using said discrimination are using it to harass others, and it does not add anything to the roleplay on the server.

A blanket ban is much easier to moderate, and makes sense considering the fact that most, if not all attempts at RP needing to use discrimination like this as a crutch, fall very short.

If you need something to satisfy your internalised racism and homophobia, FL isn’t for you.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 6 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, Jakey, Grizzly, Jessixa, Ranger, Kappatalist
(05-10-2021, 02:24 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get how we've reached 3 pages on a thread created because someone is upset they aren't able to say homophobic or racial slurs. We haven't banned anyone for calling someone else gay, every ban is due to people shouting slurs for no reason at all.
The reason is because the forums have been stale for a good bit.This is the first topic that is fun that hasn’t been immediately closed in a while.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Panda, Grizzly, Alfred, Rossi