Instigator
Reported User(s): Instigator

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78208354

Date & Time (GMT): 24/4/21 @ 5:27 GMT

Summary of the incident
We ware having demolition derby everybody paid 10K after an while he wanted to bounce out i said i cant cause its an demolition derby. After he rdmed me. and shot other people. (got no proof of that only console so let that one drop) he started to swear me out multible times. breaking the rule a lot.

Evidence
[Image: rWuISFZ.png]
So here's what actually happened.

I entered the demolition derby RP's first round, and got a tie, and was rewarded with 20k. The entry fee was 10k.
I commended FireIce on a very good setup, and requested he'd have an RP point of it in OOC.

I entered the demolition derby RP for a second time, this time his partners car was standing idle on a ramp, so that other players couldn't damage it. This annoyed me but I let it go, afterall I was 10k+, and we hadn't agreed on any rules. I went back to farming.

FireIce PMed me, asking me to join for a third time, to which I responded that I wouldn't be joining without a rule for players sitting AFK. He assured me that all players that were sitting idle would be disqualified. His accomplice "Arny"(?) was sitting idle the entire match, which firstly made no sense in a demoliton derby RP, and secondly made sure they would win the moneyprice (which this time was at 70k). I got aggrevated and used my mic to tell FireIce to let me out, to which he responded "No, it's a fight to the death". I repeated the request, and got the same answer.

I left my car, got out a chainsaw, ran up to his face and told him both by voice and ig chat, to let me out straight away (as you can also see from his transcripts). He broke FearRP, me standing within inches with a chainsaw, and jumped down from the podium to run to "Arny's"(?) car. I followed and told him; open the gate right now, and started the chainsaw. FireIce started screaming for his partner to drive me over multiple times, which is when I pulled a gun, and repeated my order. They instead tried to CDM me, and I shot them.

As for the foul language I'll recognize it wasn't suitable, but I find it very appaling when you used exactly the same kind of language towards me brother. You even had some friends join you in being repulsive in voicechat. I should've taken the highroad, but so could've you. And I still find it incredibly hypocritical to call an admin, after you 1) broke fearRP 2) called for a CDM and tried to hit me with your car and 3) broke our agreement to take my money. And now you're posting your lies, eventhough Daniel responded to your request and I explained it to him aswell.

Let it be known I also apologized to FireIce, and tried to square up, as you can read in the actual chat transcripts that are not just cut and fixed to fit the narrative. This is complete and utter bollox.
There ware 2 metal detectors. as soon as you run past them you ran to me I was next to an officer. There you pulled out and chainsaw of a place I don't know where from. and like I said I don't have proof of that. As soon as I saw the chansaw not yet aimed to me I jumped down. then run to the ramp where you decided to grab an ar-15 from ye bottom and without any orders you started to shoot me. and killed me after that you decided to shoot aly which was just playing the game. I'm not reporting you for the rdm what you did.

{I also checked if aly was afk by just communicating with him. he responded every time. i just hate it when I try to do something nice.  that I get shot dead.}

Im just reporting you for the multiple times you insulted me. not for the rdm because I don't have any proof of that.
(04-24-2021, 05:13 PM)Nordlys4 Wrote:  His accomplice "Arny"(?) was sitting idle the entire match, which firstly made no sense in a demoliton derby RP, and secondly made sure they would win the moneyprice (which this time was at 70k).

I left my car, got out a chainsaw, ran up to his face and told him both by voice and ig chat, to let me out straight away (as you can also see from his transcripts). He broke FearRP, me standing within inches with a chainsaw, and jumped down from the podium to run to "Arny's"(?) car. 

yo youve got the wrong dude, i havent been at any demolition derbys
(04-26-2021, 12:01 AM)Arny Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 05:13 PM)Nordlys4 Wrote:  His accomplice "Arny"(?) was sitting idle the entire match, which firstly made no sense in a demoliton derby RP, and secondly made sure they would win the moneyprice (which this time was at 70k).

I left my car, got out a chainsaw, ran up to his face and told him both by voice and ig chat, to let me out straight away (as you can also see from his transcripts). He broke FearRP, me standing within inches with a chainsaw, and jumped down from the podium to run to "Arny's"(?) car. 

yo youve got the wrong dude, i havent been at any demolition derbys

Haha I just got it off the top of my head, but the guy PMed me today IG. His name was Aly, not Arny.
APPROVED

The user was found guilty of sending OOC insults via PM. Though the case is fairly minor, he will receive a warning to not insult players in the future.

There was a ton of drama on this thread from what I see, with accusations of fearRP, CDM, RDM, etc. However, there was no evidence provided for any of this from either side. The original creator of the PR even said this is only about the OOC insults since he doesn't have full evidence. If Instigator has evidence (video recording) of him breaking fearRP and attempting CDM, then he can post a separate player report.

Though like I said, Instigator ( Nordlys4 ) should not toss out insults in PMs. Try to remain calm and if you see rule-breaking contact staff or record a video of the incident. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!