Leopard 2 Battletank Levy
Reported User(s): Leopard 2 Battletank Levy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188491590

Date & Time (GMT): 24/04/2021 @ 11:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Basic thing, arrested for 15 minutes with no jailguard. 

Although it says I have 8 minutes, that's just because of donator perks.

Evidence
15 minute arrest w/out Jailguard
https://youtu.be/GZHBZcr7-ls
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Bro, first of all. How tf should i get a jailguard with only one Police Officer.
Second of all in the law stand "8. Criminals will always get the Same long time
in Jail."
And btw i thougt i have a Jailguard.
But it was a fail from me.
It will not happen again
(04-24-2021, 10:57 AM)Levy Wrote: Bro, first of all. How tf should i get a jailguard with only one Police Officer.
in Jail."

Mate, read the rules. You can give out as many 10 minute arrests as you like, however you need a Government worker or an Officer/SWAT to guard the jails if you want to make 15 minute arrests.

If you don't have the human resources to have a jailguard, tough luck. Don't make 15 minute arrests. Really simple.
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
(04-24-2021, 11:06 AM)Blaz Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 10:57 AM)Levy Wrote: Bro, first of all. How tf should i get a jailguard with only one Police Officer.
in Jail."

Mate, read the rules. You can give out as many 10 minute arrests as you like, however you need a Government worker or an Officer/SWAT to guard the jails if you want to make 15 minute arrests.

If you don't have the human resources to have a jailguard, tough luck. Don't make 15 minute arrests. Really simple.

Like i said. I thought i have a jailguard and it will not happen again.
It was a mistake by my side. Sorry for that.
(04-24-2021, 11:28 AM)Levy Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 11:06 AM)Blaz Wrote:
in Jail."

Like i said. I thought i have a jailguard and it will not happen again.
It was a mistake by my side. Sorry for that.
It's all good, however it can really be frustrating having to wait 15 minutes because you did something petty. Luckily my perks reduced it to 8.
Thank you for this report,

The accused user has been found to be breaking the following rule.

[6.5] You cannot arrest someone longer than 10 minutes unless you have Jail Guard (A Jail Guard is someone who will be stationed inside the jails who will either accept bail or create a roleplay for prison mates while in jail)

I think only a warning will be necessary for the president due to his low hour count I will have a chat with him in-game.

Approved
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
moved
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]