SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86535413

BanID: 84653

Ban Reason
"RDM, breaking NLR, lying in sit"

Staff Member: Pollux

Involved users
Instigator, Pollux

Why should you be unbanned?
I didn't see any rule or see anyone else shoot through walls, but I shot at the entrance doors to the nexus building from inside trying to scare away instigator because he just killed me and for some reason none of the doors in nexus were working even though I was swat commander. I didn't even know I killed him and I was positive I saw him run away after, so when pollux asked why I killed someone I had no idea what he was talking about, then he said "I was gonna be lenient but you're lying to me" I tried to explain but he just said "I'm gonna have to ban you now for lying and its no fun when you're banned". I thought fearlessrp was supposed to be a "welcoming community"?
I'll break down what happened:
  • You died in a nexus raid
  • A few minutes later, you went to the front of the nexus and handcuffed someone
  • You said "I'm going to arrest you because you killed me" over voice to the person you handcuffed
  • You left the person handcuffed in front of the nexus and ran inside.
  • You turned around and aimed at the person you handcuffed earlier through the door
  • You shot the person you had handcuffed in the head, killing him instantly

This was a clear breach of NLR and RDM, in the sit you went from "I didn't shoot him" to "It was a misclick" to "I couldn't open the door". I should add that Violet DE Kittie saw the entire situation too.

One thing that is unwelcome here are the comments you made on my profile after I banned you, I advise growing up. They certainly don't help your unban request in the slightest. I see no reason to unban you here.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Denied due The User did not respond to this UBR for seven days.
Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!