Panzerwaffles sups.gg
Reported User(s): Panzerwaffles sups.gg

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:548588215

Date & Time (GMT): 21/4/21 @ 02:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was getting civ baited. i went up to mtl.  propperty we ware rping about an sitioation. and then this officer warranted me then directly arrested me while I didn't do anything.

Evidence
I was corrupt cop mate, shouldn't have resisted
(04-21-2021, 02:26 AM)easy8gaming Wrote: I was corrupt cop mate, shouldn't have resisted
I wasent resisting anything. I was cuffed said where my forklift license was. gave my id. But you just arrested me for no reason... Or areyou saying I arrested you for reason: I am corrupt
Player report under review.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

After a review of the evidence provided, I am rather curious as to why Panzerwaffles arrested FireIce. Simply being a 'Corrupt Cop' is not a good enough reason to arrest somebody. Additionally, I note that Panzerwaffles did not interact very much with FireIce, if at all for that matter.

Therefore, I would like easy8gaming to respond to this PR with solid reasoning for his arrest as this is baffling to me. You have 24 hours from the posting of this message.

Player report approved.

Nearly 48 hours has now passed with no explanation or further comments, which does not aid Panzerwaffles at all.

There is no roleplay between the accuser and the accused in this situation, and this looks like another case of abusing police tools to me. Simply being corrupt does not mean you can arrest everybody willy nilly to your hearts content, and is simply powergaming and mingery. When corrupt, you're meant to find ways to get those accused of petty crimes off with bribes in order to line your own pocket, and to find ways to further your own interests. The evidence provided does not showcase any of this being attempted, or any roleplay from yourself being attempted either.

With over 330 hours, and with 7 bans and 16 blacklists under your belt, I do think that unfortunately a short 2 day break from the servers should be adequate time for Panzer to realise the error of his ways and for him to properly read and understand the ruleset.

Closed.

moved
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]