Ban Reason
TOS

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
Divey n Dimitris

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting for the stinky foreigner Dimitris -

Greetings,

I am writing this today as I would like to be unbanned from the Fearless Roleplay community forums. Although I still am banned in-game I could still assist the community with some constructive criticism, I know I've been extremely toxic in the past but I can assure you I've changed a lot since. Since I am banned for hacking ingame I think it's safe to say that I can cause no harm on the forums.
Please put more effort into this before I consider - many thanks
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Ill message the foreigner to see if he would like to make any edits or changes many thanks

the man the myth the legend
Lerfix — Today at 23:04
My reply for the UBR:

Greetings,

firstly I would like to apologize for taking this long to reply but I have been extremely busy the past few days. Furthermore I would like to again apologize for the levels of toxicity I reached the past years while being a member of Fearless, I know very well that I went way too far with my comments about you and your family Divey and I would like to thank you for even considering to give me an other chance, it was extremely childish and immature of me to say all these terrible things. As I mentioned before I know I went too far hence why I am only requesting to be un-banned on the forums, that way I can prove to you and the rest of the staff team that I've changed and that I deserve an other at joining back into the community. Have great day/night!

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Hi Dimitris

From gathering team opinion it seems as though many feel as though a return this early is still undeserved - it seems in your UBR you only mentioned facts regarding myself - but little to no acknowledgment of others. This is not a situation of it being a you vs me situation, although I appreciate your apology and accept it in regards to the actions you did which relate to me - for know, your UBR will be declined as you still need more time before we consider a return for yourself

Many thankd
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]