DJ KANE's unban request
Your name: DJ Kane

Your ban ID:6751

Banned by:[FL] Flame

Server: Both

Involved: don't know

Why we should unban you: I was at the bank in the v33x server and a guy started hitting me so I killed him, the second guy tried to kill me with a gun so I pulled out a crowbar and killed him.( I can't remember and I would like to know what more happened) this will not happen again and what ever happened I am sorry.
If somebody starts to randomly punch you, you should not just take actions on your own, you should call an admin as this guy is breaking the rules. The admin will take care of it then.

What you did obviously led to more problems then there already were before, remember to call an admin next time.
Dare to think!
Yeah, first one sounds like you RDM'd.

The second sounds like you pulled out a crowbar at gunpoint.
It was on the v2d first off and secondly you RDMed a guy who was proppushing which i also banned.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I am sorry about that what I did it will not happen again. I don't want to be permanently banned from this server this is the only good and best RP sever I know so please unban me please Sad
Not to be a total jackass cause i have a perm ban to right now, but your not supposed to beg and i believe what u just said was kinda sorta begging, if you dont have a good reason for them to unban you or if you dont have evidence of ur innocence then you shouldent of made a request

Warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - ForceGhost
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i wouldnt call it mass rdm when it was 2 people and killed a guy for hitting him, looks like he didnt no that you shouldn't kill someone for that and when i play when someone hits someone they kill them. killing a guy for prop push well maybe he didnt want to lose his stuff he had on him, so he killed that prop pusher so he wouldnt die and other people wouldn't to.

Warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - ForceGhost
Alright think you learned from it and it kinda went down in all the requests anyway.

-Approved-
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]