FireIce
Reported User(s): FireIce

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Date & Time (GMT): 14/4/21 @ 18:43 GMT

Summary of the incident
The user was trying to steal or steal from my PD car they then broke fear RP. breaching no crime in city rule and fear RP rule

Evidence

Some may argue it looks like the taser I got out. look in the bottom right for the ammo count, also take note of the crosshair. at first, I did take the taser out but as this photo shows I instantly pressed 2 and left-clicked (secondary weapon AKA P99)

[Image: bOfowRQ.png]

This image shows the crosshair in case you missed it.

[Image: Yo8Ux5U.jpeg]

also, a video showing the difference between the crosshairs 

if your still having issues watch the first video on youtube slowest mode

As for crime in the city proof

Photo one zoomed out
[Image: mti3sA0.png]

Photo two clearly zoomed in showing him lockpicking the car
[Image: YKfYBmI.jpg]
Ive just seen the user is on a blacklist from BMD at the moment for crime in public, Blacklist ID 109381
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Thats my car....
And i wasent robbing ur car. i had an gun on me. 
Thats why i flee. I never seen in the vid or SS any picklock // Didnt do crime in public.
And because of the non fear rp. I was already driving when he pointed the gun on me. Idk why im sitting on the bonnit but i had my ass in my car.
(04-16-2021, 05:13 PM)wizard_0315 Wrote: Thats my car....
And i wasent robbing ur car. i had an gun on me. 
Thats why i flee.
I never seen in the vid or SS any picklock // Didnt do crime in public.
And because of the non fear rp. I was already driving when he pointed the gun on me. Idk why im sitting on the bonnit but i had my ass in my car.
"Idk why im sitting on the bonnet but i had my ass in my car." bug on my end I think."

This is your problem

This is literally not a valid reason to break fear RP
(04-16-2021, 05:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: I was already driving when he pointed the gun on me.
Then dont point the gun at the dude on the bonnit but on me. You didnt aim at me and when i was driving away you aimed at me car and started shooting. There by breaking rule 6.8. I was far in time and already away when you aimed at my car.
(04-16-2021, 05:40 PM)wizard_0315 Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 05:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: I was already driving when he pointed the gun on me.
Then dont point the gun at the dude on the bonnit but on me. You didnt aim at me and when i was driving away you aimed at me car and started shooting. There by breaking rule 6.8. I was far in time and already away when you aimed at my car.
I never shot in this case?

The gun was in your direction. fear RP applies.
APPROVED

The user was found guilty of attempting to lockpick a police car in the public and also breaking fearRP.
Though the user will only receive punishment for the fearRP breaking, as he already has an active blacklist for lockpicks.

FireIce did indeed break fearRP by driving away while you had a gun pointed at him and his vehicle. 
He had barely started moving when you told him to get out and you were very close to the vehicle, so fearRP applies.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]