BanID: 84614

Ban Reason
Refusing to follow FearRP, changing jobs to avoid a sit

Staff Member: Ludo

Involved users
DZ

Why should you be unbanned?

First of all(!), the recording

I didn't break FearRP as no one ever directed any commands towards me directly, they started yelling at the ERU from the start, and I'm even told "fuck you I don't want you" (0:27) followed by Ludo pointing the gun back to DZ yelling "Give me $500", this is the main reason I ran\drove off in the first place, and I basically DID follow FearRP here, by leaving after they yell that at me with a gun to my head... I told Ludo from the start I had it all on recording, and he kept ignoring what I said. I went into AFK mode to check the footage, and then my friend told me I was banned. And you might say that at 0:22 he directed it to me, but started saying that while looking at the ERU (keep in mind that voice chat is delayed, and on my end he looked at the ERU for a bit before the voice reached me) and then mindlessly looking around + I was talking while he said that so if that was actually directed at me as well I didn't even hear it, I only noticed it on the recording after... If they actually directed any commands at me, they would've come to me at the start while I was repairing the car or literally at ANY other moment where they had the chance to actually look at me and tell me to do something. If I actually felt like, or heard that something was actually directed at me, I wouldn't have drove off, I know FearRP is a thing.
I'm not responsible for DZ jumping into my car.
Why?;

A: Can we hear people talking in Discord or something in the background, I can't understand the language so I don't know what's being said, but it's obvious you're talking to other players of the server, most notably the guy in the Tesla who gets shot out. It smells a lot like Metagaming..

B: You clearly broke fearRP in the first place by attempting to repair a car 5 steps away from a guy shooting a firearm. Ludo pointed the gun right into your back, I'd say it's valid IMO.
(04-14-2021, 12:32 AM)h3x Wrote: Why?;

A: Can we hear people talking in Discord or something in the background, I can't understand the language so I don't know what's being said, but it's obvious you're talking to other players of the server, most notably the guy in the Tesla who gets shot out. It smells a lot like Metagaming..

B: You clearly broke fearRP in the first place by attempting to repair a car 5 steps away from a guy shooting a firearm. Ludo pointed the gun right into your back, I'd say it's valid IMO.

You're not involved, why are you commenting? But to answer your questions anyway
A: I'm talking to ^1Fetty, I talk to him every time I play CityRP with him, and any information given on Discord isn't used in-game or changes RP in any way
B: This isn't what FearRP means... simply pointing a gun in someone's back for a split second without saying anything isn't a good reason to ban me for "Refusing to follow FearRP", watch the video again before throwing comments to a post you're not even slightly involved with
Hi MrTibo,

So let me start off by saying you are correct that rule 2.2 allows you to use Discord with your friends so there is no issue in that, the problem is that you have a misunderstanding of how FearRP works and I shall quote them here for you 3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). & 3.4b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

The rules state that the perpetrator has to have a weapon out and give out orders which is what both I and the other player were doing at that time, this is the definition of the rule, as in your video you and your friend were well within gunpoint of both of us we gave out the orders to drop the money and your friend began to defuse the situation to which I said in my roleplay accent "fuck you I don't want you" and shot in the air to indicate my character wasn't interested in a negotiation, you and him decided to run off into your truck and attempt to drive when we were still giving you orders with our guns out. I then pulled you back to the situation as you were breaking the rules and gave you the chance to try that again.

What irritates me is what you did not include in your video which is your downright childish attitude when I gave you numerous chances to follow the rule without punishment giving you every opportunity to correct your behavior which I will include a video of at the bottom of my post and as such I issued your punishment when you just continued to spawn your car and drive off or honk your horn in protest, the video goes on for some time as I tried to pull you away from your friend to discuss it but you showed no interest in listening.

[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Reading your reply and looking back at the situation I can admit that I did not entirely read the entire server rules, since I play on other CityRP servers too, I just vaguely looked over the rules and had Fetty tell me some things too, and only read the rules I thought were the most important, or needed to know for the jobs/rp I was doing. This is when I mixed up the FearRP rules with those of another server. But I would like to ask about how I would know that "fuck you I don't want you" while pointing a gun at my face even remotely comes close to ~'I don't want to negotiate', that's why I ran off to my car, and even then you didn't even care to look back at me, clearly shown in this grab of the video:
[Image: 29vUo3P.png]
Both of you pointed your guns at DZ most of the time, with you kind of just looking at me from time to time, this is why I felt that everything was more directed at DZ instead of me. About being afraid for accomplices' lives, DZ was at the time only a passenger that me and Fetty recently met in the server, so even if I had known what I could've did wrong, I probably wouldn't have cared for DZ's in-game life enough to care anyway.

The reason I didn't include the next part of the video was not to hide my childish behavior and protest (I only did this because I truly believed I did not break FearRP at the time) but because the recording didn't pick up my mic anyway. I knew you had a recording as well, you told me that, so I didn't include it thinking that you would probably show some footage if you thought it was necessary anyway.
Well again in the video I make that comment but then immediately say again give me 500$ and begin to shoot in the air as a threat. You took that as your opportunity for the two of you to run to the car and begin to drive off, go back and watch the video we did care to look back and were pointing the guns as you were driving off to which I physguned back to the situation to try that again, you showed absolutely no interest in learning the rules the way they are written on the server and began to argue with me about the rules cause you didn't like the fact I was the perpetrator and also the staff.

Denied.
Whether you 'truly believed' you were in the right I gave you ample opportunities to correct your behavior and follow the rule and the roleplay situation, you showed no interest in doing so and you show no interest now in realizing you broke those rules. I advise you to read up on all the rules carefully as not all servers are the same, and when a staff remember is giving you an opportunity to correct your behavior and follow the rule do not act like this.

Ludo,
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]