SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50127100

BanID: N/a

Ban Reason
Not sure

Staff Member: N/a

Involved users
N/a

Why should you be unbanned?
Please note this is regarding the forum ban on my account linked to the steam account above.

This ban was put in place I think around 6-7 years ago, obviously at the time I was just a stupid kid who just wanted to minge about and cause grief, I'm obviously much older now and I'd quite appreciate it if I was able to access the forums as well as the game server, please note that I've been playing on the server for a couple days now under the name "h3x", if that helps my "I'm way more mature" case.

Please let me know what you think regarding this suspension, obviously quite a few of the Administrators won't even remember who I am and I doubt the ones around at that time will even remember me either so I can understand if there's a disagreement regarding me being able to access the forums again.

Thanks,
h3x
Ban lifted on: https://fearlessrp.net/member.php?action...e&uid=7141

The ban reason was for threatening to DDoS. My understanding is we have unbanned many in game accounts for similar reasons during recent ban wipes, and due to how long ago it was, I will happily give benefit of the doubt in this situation.

Welcome back.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.