no HUD
Bug 
Title of Bug: no HUD

Description: 
none HUD

Evidence: 
so i got trapped in a tank prop by a minge and i spawned a chair to get out of it. to help others out as well and  then i get seated and get out of the chair the name of others now don't apear on my screen. i relog and then relog and close the game i then get killed and get kicked by a admin to get rid of it,. then i join the build server but still dont work i then join main server to see if something happend.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...D9205A172/

step two i did was validating the game files and then when that did not work i then reinstalled the game and downloaded it again. 

waiting for the server to restart. update come tomorrow morning

on the side i tried to login with my girl freinds account and trying to see if the issue is like on my pc or a general thing for my account only. but as i tried it out.. the issue happens as well if i login with hers pc on my computer
Newest update on the bug is that even after the server restarted the problem still acur
try doing /minhud in-game a couple of times, it looks like you have minhud activated for whatever reason.

if that doesn't work then I'm all out of ideas.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Aly
sorry yeah should have said that me and brocoli tired that command! but thanks

i just deleted ALL files with any kind of gmod related stuff in them and the verdict is that is worked! deleteing all files/folders with gmod in them and deleteing CSGO and CSS
glad you fixed the issue but what is minecraft steve doing there???
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
who the hell is playing as minecraft steve, and why is he in the wrong game.
why is my dad not here
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Resolved, was a client issue and not a bug.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork