DB_Fusion_YT
Reported User(s): DB_Fusion_YT

Reported User's SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:580787161)

Date & Time (GMT): 4/9/2021 @ 6AM GMT

Summary of the incident
So he died at mtl after breaking fearrp and shooting us, he joins police, powerbasing, and comes breaking nlr, and rdms everyone, half of us didnt even have guns.
The thing is hes been warned for this stuff millions of times, i personally think it should be 1 month+ ban time but thats up to you.

Evidence
ZickPhin (STEAM_0:0:484380873) was killed by DB_Fusion_YT (STEAM_0:1:580787161) using Player [6][DB_Fusion_YT]

I spawn back in 
and he just starts spawnkilling me and everyone else

ZickPhin (STEAM_0:0:484380873) was killed by DB_Fusion_YT (STEAM_0:1:580787161) using Player [6][DB_Fusion_YT]

I asked people who got rdmed to respond to this as witness proof
Can confirm he even broke fearRP and came back multiple times breaking NLR too.
(04-10-2021, 05:00 AM)jfd13 Wrote: Can confirm he even broke fearRP and came back multiple times breaking NLR too.

^^
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
Witnessed it, didn't comply to gun pointed at him and came back breaking FearRP and NLR.
Unless evidence can be provided I have to decline this, evidence is a requirement for PRs.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I joined the server and had a look at what was going on alongside some log checks, I can see some clear cases of RDM and teamkilling. I won't be able to do anything for the other rule infractions claimed here due to insufficient evidence.

Approved
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!