Response to Conn
Rules are rules. Period
I don't understand why you have to make this such a big deal and making yourself look like a fool & seeking for attention.

I suggest someone better close the thread before the fire spreads like wild
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Lewwings
(04-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Blaz Wrote: [Image: ECRdu4QU4AAqJHr.jpg]

I actually have a medical condition (bipolar) and I find these remarks about anger very distressing and offensive. Additionally, not everyone has fond memories of anger, you know? As a person that suffers from bipolar disorder, this is highly sensitive and honestly discriminatory as it invalidates mine and others' true and valid feelings. You and others that should know better are showing your true colours and honestly you should be ashamed
The following 2 users Like Cherno's post:
  • Blaz, GeoxAreBad
(04-08-2021, 01:46 PM)Academy Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Chechen Wrote: Bro you walked up to a guy speaking in his language  and told him to stop speaking nazi. Most german people don’t like that and there’s a reason why there’s laws in place for them to forget about that part of history, maybe you could have made a lighthearted joke about the war or something and you wouldn’t have got banned

Why shouldn't someone learn about history if they were born decades after it occurred? Only the truly ignorant would try and censor information for the sake of temporary comfort, and that is what is wrong with society today. The tragedy of World War II should be remembered so that the same mistakes aren't repeated. Deliberately trying to forget about it is a form of denial, and the same attitude of people that lead to the war in the first place. It's no wonder why many countries keep making the same mistakes over and over again; they fail to learn from the past.

I agree with you on censorship and think you should be able to say what you want, but i also follow the rules of the server so it is what it is.
(04-08-2021, 01:46 PM)Chechen Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Cherno Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Chechen Wrote: Bro you walked up to a guy speaking in his language  and told him to stop speaking nazi. Most german people don’t like that and there’s a reason why there’s laws in place for them to forget about that part of history, maybe you could have made a lighthearted joke about the war or something and you wouldn’t have got banned

"and there’s a reason why there’s laws in place for them to forget about that part of history"

Reading that felt like getting a brain aneurysm

"lighthearted joke"

Damn, I guess an actual word being used in a clearly absurd and joking manner is too serious. 

"wouldn’t have got banned"

That's not really the main problem, the problem is the unwarranted week long ban.
Yeh man im so sorry my sentence was grammatically incorrect, im typing on the phone its not easy bro

Yes please correct the grammar because what you were saying wasn't actually gramatically incorrect, just factually incorrect. No idea what tf you meant
(04-08-2021, 01:47 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Rules are rules. Period
I don't understand why you have to make this such a big deal and making yourself look like a fool & seeking for attention.

The whole point of my threads is that I didn't break the rules, since I was not discriminating. I was talking about something unpopular. I have been doing these to draw attention to the failings of the forum's administration, so that they might be addressed in the future and such blatant (and I would argue, unconstitutional) breaches of freedom of speech could be avoided in the future. You are correct in assuming that I am seeking attention however it is for a greater cause than my own personal amusement.
The following 1 user Likes Academy's post:
  • Chech
(04-08-2021, 01:56 PM)Cherno Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:46 PM)Chechen Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Cherno Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Chechen Wrote: Bro you walked up to a guy speaking in his language  and told him to stop speaking nazi. Most german people don’t like that and there’s a reason why there’s laws in place for them to forget about that part of history, maybe you could have made a lighthearted joke about the war or something and you wouldn’t have got banned

"and there’s a reason why there’s laws in place for them to forget about that part of history"

Reading that felt like getting a brain aneurysm

"lighthearted joke"

Damn, I guess an actual word being used in a clearly absurd and joking manner is too serious. 

"wouldn’t have got banned"

That's not really the main problem, the problem is the unwarranted week long ban.
Yeh man im so sorry my sentence was grammatically incorrect, im typing on the phone its not easy bro

Yes please correct the grammar because what you were saying wasn't actually gramatically incorrect, just factually incorrect. No idea what tf you meant
My poimt was that if people do whay they want to look more like then if they do its more like they are yeh??
(04-08-2021, 01:47 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Rules are rules. Period

Honestly neither I or Academy mind that you don't understand, as you clearly don't even want to. Nice strawman claiming we want attention and nice insult as well. To top it all off, after a reply with literally zero substance that contributes nothing to the thread, you suggest locking it. Censorship is lovely. 

In case you actually don't understand, here's the issue. Maximum ban lengths for actual racism as seen on recent bans has been 48 hours lately. To give us a 7 day ban is clearly unfitting the "rule breaking" (which we disagree that we actually did, but whatever). People get less for RDM, disconnecting to avoid admin sit, mass RDm and breaking FearRP. Not to mention that the biased admin that banned us lacks a spine and didn't even start an admin sit, and never even gave us a chance to defend ourselves. I'd like an answer from the admin responsible as to why there was no admin sit prior to the ban and why our side of the story was never heard, as well as the reason(s) why a 7 day ban is reasonable when you compare the rule breaking to other rule breakings. I eagerly await an answer to each of my questions, not just a single sentence reply to a single question.
have a day off

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
[Image: RUpTZxK.png]
just dont be xenophobic Thinking
who be you
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]