jfd
Reported User(s): jfd

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Date & Time (GMT): 8/4/21 @ 03:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
JFD was just arrested for open carrying an illegal firearm, then when they got out of jail we saw them arming themselves in public, then pointed a firearm at MrMaaze and was shot dead. then they decided to run to their death point, take their items and runoff. In breach of the NLR rule

Evidence
I was president the entire time, I had issued him an open carry all guns license, and he probably looked at you, 3.1a basically states you cant shoot until he shoots so you broke 3.1a. And for the NLR part, you rdmed him at spawn, its not breaking the rules to pick up his guns and get out of his nlr zone.
(04-08-2021, 02:32 AM)ZickPhin Wrote: -Snip-
User not involved in the case
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
I literally was, anytime someone has witness proof on your PR's you just say they weren't involved, its ridiculous. I had issued him an "Open Carry Rifles And Pistol License" yet you still shot the man for looking at you, even if I wasnt there, looking at this video shows, Maaze fired the first bullet breaking 3.1a Violence as last option, you dont shoot until they do.
Even if he did have the intent to shoot, Maaze would be breaking fearrp, by shooting him with a handgun while under an assault rifle and they pulled the pistol after he pulled the rifle.
What happened was that they shot me even tho i had an open carry license which they knew about and I got shot on SPAWN while loading my gun. I decided to run in their direction and pick up stuff on the way, i quickly changed directions and ran the other way because of them standing in the way of my NLR and the safe passage out of the NLR zone. I did not in any way break NLR, I ran straight out of the area as soon as I could while picking up my stuff which was just between me and the path i've chosen to go to but got blocked by police officers. I literally didnt know what to do in that situation (when I saw those 2 standing there) but because they were standing in my way I quickly changed directions and ran the other way out of the NLR zone as fast as I could while I was chased by police officers. My intention was never to break NLR it was just to get out as fast as possible and that is all I had in mind at that situation which I admit confused the hell out of me! There was merely 1 second of difference and I repeat all I had in mind at the time was how to get out of the area as soon as possible without breaking NLR, picking my own stuff in the meantime shouldnt be an issue.

What is an actual issue here tho is the arrest afterwards and if anything at all is an issue its them shooting at me before I even shot back at them or got asked to put my weapon down. They basically just opened fire and broke 3.1a rule which clearly states the violence is the last option which in their case was first option. Bear in mind that everything happened quickly and that situation with them standing there just confused the hell out of me, I didnt have much time to think the situation through but as seen in the video my primary goal was to run out of the NLR zone one way or another as quickly as possible. I am pretty confident that I did not break any rules as I did everything as quickly as I could!

1. They did not in any way ask me to put my gun down
2. I did not in any way shoot back I just got instantly killed without (i repeat) being asked to put the weapon down. I basically got RDMed and random arrested afterwards which is not in a video but can be confirmed by the ZickPhin since he was the president at the time and checked on the logs.

To summarize things:

1. I got shot at without them saying a word to me + I had a gun license which they knew about
2. I got blocked by the police officers so I couldnt safely leave the NLR area
3. I got immediately arrested afterwards for breaking NLR masked as "picking up the evidence and runing from the police" which is backseat admin.
(04-08-2021, 02:49 AM)jfd13 Wrote: -snip-

1. I got shot at without them saying a word to me + I had a gun license which they knew about
3. I got arrested afterwards for breaking NLR which is backseat admin.

no, we did not know you had a gun license, we did not even know you were you.

I dont see why you think you were blocked, you could just walk past us and ignore the situation

Incorrect, you stole evidence from a police crime scene then failed to comply with orders to stop, taser had to be deployed to stop you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(04-08-2021, 03:04 AM)Riggs Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:49 AM)jfd13 Wrote: -snip-

3. I got arrested afterwards for breaking NLR which is backseat admin.

no, we did not know you had a gun license, we did not even know you were you.

I dont see why you think you were blocked, you could just walk past us and ignore the situation

Incorrect, you stole evidence from a police crime scene then failed to comply with orders to stop, taser had to be deployed to stop you.
You just shoot me without checking if I have a gun license at all (by the way i didnt even move before i got shot which means i was looking straight, which is away from you guys, which is not even shown properly in the video, the whole video is too onesided), in any way you broke 2 rules, RDM and shooting without trying to solve the issue passively 3.1a rule. The issue could be resolved passively without a problem but you've chosen the other way instead of solving it passively which lead to the crap of NLR on spawn caused BY YOU. So logically looking at the thing if you wouldnt RDMed me we wouldnt have the NLR situation at all. You broke the rule first which was leading to the NLR. You didnt even think the situation through properly even tho you had more time to react than I did. I just got sprayed down without even knowing wtf happened for a second, noone even said a single word to me of puting my gun down!
Thank you for this report

I will be denying this PR for the following reason:

* You didn't use violence as your last option or make attempts to see if he had a weapons license or not when he also didn't pose any risk to you.

jfd will be warned not to break NLR to get his weapon back.

I will also be issuing a weapon and police officer blacklist to MrMaaze for not using violence as the last option as he has been warned about this before.

Denied.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Closed & moved
[Image: TglJDob.png]