Hello Again Folks!
Hello Folks.

I have been away for a while. This isn't the first time I have done so and I don't honestly know why I did it since I really do miss fearless. Apart from a few events in 2021 I am trying to make a positive impact this year. And move on from a rough start to the year. With the loss of my grandma. Currently I am applying to join the local police force with a goal of becoming part of the road traffic unit. School for me finishes within a few weeks I am unsure on final dates at the moment but it gives me a lot more time to invest in not only the community. But in working and ensuring that I can make some use of this year....

It is great to be back in the community and I will try to make sure I am active here as much as I can be. Having just hit 900 hours I plan to play to at least 1000 hours and then stay active when I can. I know this will be challenging with police and stuff but when I have the time I will make sure that I play fearless. I hope I can make some more memories on fearless and maybe even some more fearless compilations.

Thanks For Being Such A Positive Community And I Can't Find Much To Fault.
Hope You All Have A Positive Year And I'll See You Around On FL
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Welcome back, I hope you have a fun return to Fearless

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Welcome back! Great to see u again
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Welcome back geezer!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]