Help – I'm buying a PC
It's time...

Essentially, I need an absolute rocket of a PC building. The issue is, my technical knowledge has plummeted since I stopped playing Gmod.

Budget: Anything above £2,000 (needs to be over 2k so I can write it off against business VAT hehe) - This has to be the PC only, no accessories.

Games I wanna play: CS:GO, GTA, Gmod (of course).

Fire away peeps!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Grizzly
does that budget include monitor(s) and other peripherals?
Whatever you buy I’m going to copy that’s how much I’ve missed you
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Grizzly, DVN
Building a PC yourself is almost impossible right now as very few things are actually in stock. You're gonna either have to wait for a while or buy a prebuilt.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
good luck on getting a GPU Sad

Miss you though mate, hope the kiddo's doing well

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Prebuilt might be your only option atm.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

buy xbox 360
csgo gta gmod for 2000 dollar, dude you can play these games on a 1000 dollar monitor
not true lads you can easily buy a pre owned GPU that works perfectly and is up to date in the current generation. idk what kind of sites you use in the UK but over here we got websites like tradera & blocket and ebay is international i guess so if you're having trouble finding a GPU look there if you're willing to take the slight chance of being tricked or getting a GPU in a poor shape
(04-08-2021, 07:20 PM)Razz Wrote: not true lads you can easily buy a pre owned GPU that works perfectly and is up to date in the current generation. idk what kind of sites you use in the UK but over here we got websites like tradera & blocket and ebay is international i guess so if you're having trouble finding a GPU look there if you're willing to take the slight chance of being tricked or getting a GPU in a poor shape

My Vega 56 cost me £250 new. It's selling for £500 now.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.