MrMaaze
Reported User(s): MrMaaze

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127251248

Date & Time (GMT): 7/4/21 @ 00:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
So Firstly In The Video... You can see we are being told that there are cops coming after us. I then run towards my car. At the point I notice Mr Maaze ordering me out of the car it is already too late and he shoots me. Remember you have to use violence as a last option.
See rule 3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Now consider the fact I had almost no time to stop the car get out and put my hands up. If I had been given enough time to do so i would have easily gotten out of the car put my hands up and done what the officer said. However he just straight up shoots me regardless. Kittie told me the other day that there was a 5 second rule in place after a similar situation happened in which i was shot without having time to comply which is just like as shown in the video.

Mr Maaze my advice for you next time is to give us more time to comply. If someone doesn't comply call an admin. Don't just shoot them because you gave them 2 seconds to get out and in which time they couldn't react. In Future give us more time to react because i have to comply to fear rp and if you don't give us time to comply what is the point in playing.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/7DX2nt0wxPM

[Image: ZzlJnbO]

https://imgur.com/ZzlJnbO if you can't see it
Did u even Look at the Video yourself? You Legit A broke Fearp and B you tried to ran me over where i shot you in self defense as i feared my life.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
*Involved* i was at the situation and i seen exactly what this video shows look here to see what i mean *LINK* you clearly damaged maaze with your car meaning you gave maaze a reason to shoot you. me and maaze have video proof if needed Also not to mention you clearly broke fear rp
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Also to mention Crime in public? Freedom figher with an AR on his back infront of the Hospital aswell... Just sayin
(04-06-2021, 11:57 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: Also to mention Crime in public? Freedom figher with an AR on his back infront of the Hospital aswell... Just sayin

I stopped the car to talk to someone... no need to accuse me of committing a crime... heck the last time i shot someone was when we raided the president. crime in public is against the rules and everyone knows that. So if your accusing me of stuff like that remember to give proof. Because i for sure am not here to break rules... Also considering the fact I had no time to get out the car you can hardly call it fear RP breakage. You gave me almost no time to get out the car. And you are known to have done this multiple times in the past.. If you had given me a couple more seconds I would be out the car with hands up. Please just take more care next time. As for the running over part... you ran right in front of my car and gave me no time to get out just so you could shoot me and take my weaponry.

Just to clarify here: If you give no time to someone how can they comply. You gave me at best 2-3 seconds and fucking opened fire. I always comply with fear rp. So if your gonna shoot me do it in a gunfight not when I'm about to comply with your order. Also keep in mind i only heard you as i got in the car. Note: radio was playing and when i heard Maaze he had run right into my car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Also to mention i told you before u got into the car to stop, also you saw me running at you with a rifle, maybe use some common sense...
(04-07-2021, 12:01 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: Also to mention i told you before u got into the car to stop, also you saw me running at you with a rifle, maybe use some common sense...

I didn't hear you till you told me to get out my car and fucking shot me. Like man give us more time to comply. It's not that hard to give me a couple more seconds to get out the car and put my hands up. At minimum give us 5 seconds. And if i was to break fear rp i would have driven off and you should have called an admin instead of shooting me to death after 2 seconds. All I am asking for is more time to comply instead of 2 seconds for me to stop the car get out and place hands up which at minimum would take at least 5-10 seconds. Use your common sense and give us more leniency to comply.
(04-06-2021, 11:56 PM)Riggs Wrote: *Involved* i was at the situation and i seen exactly what this video shows look here to see what i mean *LINK* you clearly damaged maaze with your car meaning you gave maaze a reason to shoot you. me and maaze have video proof if needed Also not to mention you clearly broke fear rp
Riggs how could i have clearly broken fear rp.. If you give me 2 seconds to comply with your order that's never going to be enough time. If i have time to comply with fear rp i will do so. But i will not drive off and break fear rp. That is a big no no and reason for a blacklist or ban. Hence why i follow the rules. Just keep in mind next time that giving me 2 seconds to comply does not count as breaking fear rp when i have no time to comply. I always make sure to give enough time to comply... This situation has happened many times to me before. Take 05/04/2021 i stole a car in villas and within a half second of the alarm going off a cop has already shot and killed me. Please just Follow rule 3.1a
This is just going back and forth with no new information being added, I'll conclude this shortly.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
From what I can see you reversed backwards rapidly and hit the officer while they were trying to stop you, resulting in them opening fire due to the threat to their life (a vehicle reversing into them and not stopping). The situation unfolded rather quickly and I can see you didn't look behind you before reversing which is what caused the mess in the first place.

I don't think there's anything else Maaze could have done differently in this situation, him opening fire was valid due to the previously mentioned threat. If he waited any longer he would've been injured due to the speed of your vehicle. In the future I advise you to be cautious when you know there may be people around your vehicle (it was pretty clear you were being chased by officers, you heard one speaking from behind you). The FearRP breakage in this is minor as no orders with a gun aimed at you were given until you were already reversing and you didn't have long to comply, I don't believe the attempted CDM was intentional either as you simply didn't look behind you due to you attempting to get away quickly.

No punishment will be issued to MrMaaze due to no rules being broken, I advise you be more careful in the future digitalclock especially in situations like these which escalate rapidly, you only just about escaped the initial voice range at the start and were very close to breaking FearRP here.

Declined.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork