What are all the guests?
They are always there, hundreds of guests active on the forums. I don't believe the Fearless forums are this big thing tons of people stumble into everyday because the forums aren't even on the 10th page of the search results for the word fearless. I doubt many new players head straight to the forums as a lot of new players quit after several hours. The google trends for the page are weird too. There are completely random spikes in activity and the rest is just complete flatline, not a single search outside of those spikes.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
Probably things like crawlers and spam bots. Not sure about the google one, that seems off.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
A lot of guests will be random people from the gmod community searching for things related to gmod. FL forums have collected a ton of information over the years that random people may find. I.e. if you search for "gmod crotch guns" these forums will appear as one of the first results with a fix to that particular bug.

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but some years ago when joining the server you would be greeted by the website in the f1 menu causing a lot of guest users on the forums; these being players from in-game. Aaaand then you have your typical crawlers, some of them will appear with names though (google, bing, etc.)
My bots

-Removed by Steven8ken
Don't worry it's just my minions archiving and indexing the forums for me. /s

I blame bots and webspiders, always taking but never giving.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

makes the forum look alive