Piotr Griffin
Steam Name: Piotr Griffin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115098477

BanID: 84573

Ban Reason
FearRP, changing jobs to avoid roleplay, disrespect in admin sit, consider growing up

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
0 OR .

Why should you be unbanned?
I had nothing to do with the crime, I was just getting a ride and drowned. Also, why did I get a longer punishment than the person who committed the crime, It does not make sense.
*INVOLVED* U were in the car, you got down there to drown yourself which is Failrp, then u changed jobs to Doctor from your BMD job and broke Fearp because i had a gun on you which i showed to Lewwings.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
**involved** I was in the car with maaze, going to add to what maaze has said if you were not involved, why would you swim around the lake for a good minute instead of swimming to the top or doing some sort of RP? after all someone wouldn't drown like that, they would have got out the car and swam to the top of the lake, not purposely swim around with such a clear intent of suiciding to avoid RP

↓Edit↓

Quote:Why did I get a longer punishment than the person who committed the crime

I know this is not my place to say, but you have a bigger record than the driver, and also decided to disrespect in an admin sit
First of all, I would suggest putting some effort into explaining why you should be unbanned as one line just isn't going to do the job.

Secondly, as I tried to explain to you in-game, this is why you were banned:

FearRP: After the truck you were in brought its police chase to an end by crashing into the lake, you decided as one of the passengers that instead of roleplaying out such a serious incident and complying with the direct orders of the armed police to stop escaping and swim back to shore, that you would engage in a lengthy paddle across the lake and ignore them, before dipping under water and sitting in another crashed vehicle at the bottom to try and escape the situation by death. It was not until MrMaaze got into the vehicle with you in an attempt to kick you so that you could stop abusing gamemode mechanics to escape roleplay that you took off once again, thus breaking FearRP on numerous occasions over an excessive period of time for somebody with 155 hours.

Changing jobs to avoid roleplay: Shortly afterwards, you decided to suicide and swap jobs mid-roleplay to avoid police action against yourself. This is obviously disallowed by our rules and you should certainly know better at this point. This only adds to the FearRP infraction.

Disrespect in admin sit: After this was brought to my attention by MrMaaze and Riggs, and after I scooped you up for a nice rooftop chat, where I kindly tried to explain the err of your ways, you tried to talk and in some cases shout over me while I was explaining why your rule breakages were unacceptable, why your behaviour was wrong, and why I would be issuing you a ban. You then proceeded to tell me that you wouldn't bother reading the rules and started slinging insults. This is of course beyond childish and immature of you, and unfortunately was the cherry on top for your ban.

Consider growing up: A gentle reminder for you to be less condescending towards staff in sits, and anybody at all for that matter. As the behaviour you exhibited in avoiding roleplay and in how you responded to your sit will not - and clearly has not - got you very far.

My third point is the length of your ban is long because you have shown a complete disregard for our rules and have been punished accordingly. You have shown and made it clear that you have no interest in abiding by the rules, so why should I as a staff member accommodate such behaviour? Not to mention, you have 10 previous bans and 12 blacklists on record - which is beyond excessive and contributes to the length of your ban.

Finally, I would like to again urge you to read the rules here. You've got a month off the servers now, and it would do you some good if you intend to continue playing.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I changed jobs because I wanted to be a doctor and I was selling items, consider growing up, you crying because you got disrespected is a stupid reason to ban me but I get it because you have bipolar disorder and it really hurts you. Fearrp I had nothing to do with the criminal I just got into a car after an admin sit because and I was got stuck in the ground after the sit (maybe if one of the admins helped like I tried to reach out to), 10 bans and 12 blacklists have ABSOLUTELY fucking nothing do to with this you. and I didn't commit any fucking crime so why did I get a longer person than the truck driver, and don't say its because you have 11 bans, I don't care If I have 20 bans the bans are not relative to time because I have been on here since 2017 that is way better than other people have.
After reading everything, I'm going to deny this. To clarify, you had your ban extended by a month due to previous bans and blacklists, along with the severity of the situation, with multiple issues with disregarding basic and standard RP server rules. The response you've given frankly reinforces the ban. It isn't difficult to behave, so feel free learn from your mistakes, so that when the ban is up you can enjoy yourself without causing detriment to others on the server. You've had over 10 bans, which to anyone is a major warning that your behavior isn't what we want. Let this 11th one be the one that gets you on the right track. Hopefully you can come back with a clear mind.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]