Dae
Reported User(s): Dae

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176979482

Date & Time (GMT): 6/4/21 @ 8:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
He kept breaking NLR and killing me, they were also following me. In the second video, he stole my car while I was building, I even told him but he just told me to shut up as you can see in the video.

Evidence
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/6OYYd5V0m_0[/video]
Hey superarek5,

The first video shows you being shot in a gunfight, I don't know the context surrounding the gunfight however I can see that someone from your vehicle did hop out and shot at the incoming vehicle first. While you were killed while simply remaining in the vehicle, this was likely in the crossfire as you were directly behind your armed friend shooting at the people in front. I don't see any clear evidence of a rule breakage here as your death was likely an accident.

The second video shows a car being stolen from your property, which would be allowed (assuming correct background RP) due to it not being in a public area as per this rule:

Rule 7.3 Wrote:You may steal vehicles (you can't steal someone's car when it's getting unlocked) to sell them back to the owners or other parties. When selling a stolen car, you must ensure that your buyer is aware that it's stolen and that this vehicle won't be theirs to unlock or store in their inventory. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

I understand it may be frustrating, however evidence is a requirement for PRs and what you have submitted here does not provide enough information to prove any rule breakage.

I'll give you a day to provide further evidence, if you have any. If no further evidence is provided showing a clear rule breakage, I will have to decline this.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
No further evidence provided.

Declined
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork