BanID: forumban

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Awestruck I believe

Involved users
It was such a long time ago

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of Dan/Enzyme

Why we should unban you:[/b] This incident happened 2 years ago. Awestruck conspired with a few other guys who hated me to frame me for "ip grabbing and ddosing". They said I had planted an IP grabber in my signature, which is absurd as I never did such a thing (is it even possible?) and therefore there was never any evidence presented, just claims. Now, 2 years later, I'd like another admin other than Awestruck to look into this absurd case and hopefully conclude it in a fair matter this time.
Involved in original ban 

[Image: image0.png]

Couldn’t care anymore tbh tho
Posting on behalf of Dan

This is extremely fake. It doesn't take a genius to inspect element (I used the same link as you did in your screenshot, but apparently if you replace it with a real, i.e not outdated, link from iplogger you also get the 3x3 dimensions)

[Image: unknown.png?width=1334&height=683]
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Capture.png]
(03-31-2021, 06:21 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Capture.png]
Once again, proves nothing
Believe this UBR is probably relevant, said the same shite there aswell, you need to prove your innocence

Tldr don’t have a ip grabber tbh

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid838595
No-one conspired to ban anyone. GHOSTK1LL3R, Captain Barry, Panda and myself all verified from what I can see that you did in-fact have an IP Logger in your signature. A hidden one for that matter. Lying doesn't actually help your case at all and considering how long ago it was, you probably would've got the ban taken off anyway likely.

I remember at the time I had to go and physically restrict anyone from using the link by blacklisting it. You didn't just break the rules here, you broke the law

Added: I went to SoulRipper himself at the time to ask him for advice on what to do
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting on behalf of Dan

This was such a long time ago, and I remember that I even back then genuinely thought that I had not planted that iplogger myself in my signature. I remember telling my friends that I was falsely banned and that I honestly had not done what I was banned for. This leads me to believe that 3 things might have happened, and I consider all 3.

1. I could have forgotten that I put an iplogger in my signature (highly unlikely)
2. The evidence is fabricated (which I over the years have tilted away from believing, but might be the case)
3. Someone somehow got into my account and placed the iplogger in my signature (unlikely, but the best that I can think of)

If number one is true, then I am genuinely scared because that would mean that I had amnesia from the start. As for number two, it can be thoroughly and conclusively investigated by looking at actual logs (I know it's a tedious task going back such a long time in history). If the third is true, I'm probably out of luck because it would be impossible to prove.

I have one more thing to say. Since this happened before the ban wipe, and was such a long time ago, I'd hope to leave this behind and start fresh on Fearless. I'd really appreciate this outcome since it would be very hard for me to defend myself against any of the above scenarios presented. Thank you very much.
Hi ZooM/Enzyme/Dan,

Your account is your responsibility which cancels out 1 and 3. Possibility 2 has no evidence to back up the contentious claim either. The ban was valid and was verified by multiple admins, including myself, at the time. Claims of conspiracy can be brought to the Admin Abuse forum with valid evidence.

On top of that:
5. You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost
or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]