BanID: 84537

Ban Reason
Mass RDM, Breaking NLR, Teamkilling, FearRP - you should know better

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of Dan/Enzyme

There was no PR on these violations, so I'm not sure how to counter them. I don't even know when they happened. The Mass RDM probably refers to the chaos yesterday with the anarchists shooting around like crazy inside the city, every time I respawned as a police officer I had to try again to kill the anarchists who were shooting everywhere. As for the NLR, I can admit that I did go back to the locker a few times, but after being educated in the chat that not even the locker is allowed to be returned to during NLR, I ceased doing it. As for teamkilling, I believe it refers to the case where I thought it was another anarchist running around with weapons again (it was the same guy, just switched jobs), I fired a few shots before I realized it was now a police officer, and thus never killed him. As for FearRP, I don't know what incident it refers to.
I was contacted by a player over Steam regarding mass rule breakage on the server involving primarily yourself and another user. Therefore, there is no Player Report.

Now, you state that "every time I respawned as a police officer I had to try again to kill the anarchists who were shooting everywhere", but let me remind you that simply because others are breaking rules is no excuse to break them yourself. You still committed RDM whether your intention was to or not, as the gunfights were fairly random. I warned the others involved as well, but determined them to be less of an overall nuisance than yourself.

Additionally, you go on to state "I can admit that I did go back to the locker a few times", which is an admission to breaking NLR on several occassions. Although I am glad that you eventually realised the fault of your ways, by this stage you should know much better.

Allow me to remind you firstly of the Courthouse Rules, specifically rule 4, which is "Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules". Secondly, after the conclusion of this player report, I warned you in-game about the expected standards from a player of your experience, and reminded you to stay within the rules, and that if you did not then you would face sanctions in the form of a blacklist or a ban. You then went on to break more rules, and have been sanctioned accordingly.

"Teamkilling" shall be amended to "Attempted teamkilling", and the "FearRP" claim will be revoked as I was informed there was proof but I have not received it yet, and therefore I cannot uphold this claim. You will have to excuse these flimsy reasonings as it was almost 3 in the morning, but there is still a solid case to keep this ban in place, and I have yet to be convinced otherwise.

The ball is in your court.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

- Denied - Due to the current ban.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!