Ban Reason
Racism

Staff Member: Siphon

Involved users
Riggs

Why should you be unbanned?
In the player report against me, Riggs stated that I violated Rule 
Code:
1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.

However, I disagree. 
Riggs stated recently in an OOC Conversation between me and someone who I associate myself with that I was being Racist OOC
Quote:"major racism for OOC reasons ... check the PR on fourms" - Riggs
 - This is untrue. In the video of which Riggs provided, you can clearly see the fact that I said nothing racist towards Riggs out of character, I was simply using the term "black" to describe his character, and no racist remarks or derogatory terms were made or used.

All officers in the roleplay were seen laughing, inciting that they had no issue with the language and descriptions I had used, otherwise a concern would've arose - also, Riggs voice audio isn't included in any of the clips, coincidentally. 

All players in the clip seemed to have no problem with me describing Rigg's In-game character as "black" - and it was very apparent that all statements that I made were made in character.

Personally, I believe that a 1 Month 30 Day ban for describing an In-game character as a "black c unt" is very harsh, and I have seen players use an abundance of derogatory terms OOC and get a minor punishment, such as an 8 day ban.
[Image: c3dmryP.png]
We have a zero tolerance on racism and the fact you continued to repeat racist things just shows:
A: Your lack of knowledge of the rules
B: Your clear racist intent

If you dont reply with a solid point to back up your claims that you weren't being racist, this will be denied.

You have 24 hours
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Clearly not a care for this ban or you don't have evidence to back yourself up.

See you in a month and a bit.

Denied.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]