Gamemode Survey
(03-26-2021, 03:00 AM)DreeBott Wrote: this took more than 10 minutes lol

It isn't THAT long.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
i can't wait to see alfred chadwick at head of the uil when we change over to helix
Where am I?
The following 8 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Alfred, Edned, Rossi, Darkside, Lewwings, Luna, Flex, Slaint
(03-26-2021, 01:30 AM)White Wolf Wrote: Epic!

Flying cars?

FutureRP at last.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Alfred, max.
Sorry guys, I turned mine into a 10000 word essay on the correlation between active FL players and ketamine addiction in later life mb
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Pollux
Posted my response.

I'm much more excited about this survey compared to last years, it feels like this one actually wants to serve a purpose, rather than being a place where people can leave their complaints.
Thanks for setting this up, I'm very excited to see the results coming out of this.

Best of luck with the plans and ideas coming out of this!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, Ranger, Chumps, Pollux, RedPanda, Lewwings, Slaint
I like these kind of surveys, actually asking real stuff.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Pollux
Interesting...
deez nuts
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
I won't be filling out this survey as I've not played in so long but it's good to see you guys are willing to take some more risky moves/updates. Excited to see the outcome of this.
With all due respect, I like the survey as it could be a future change for FL. However, I just don’t understand the point of coming out with a survey asking the community what they want when there are suggestions from 2017 that have been approved and are still unfinished. And there’s over 100 I believe. The community has already told you what they want and then they told you again on the last survey. Some of those suggestions would simply take a couple days to complete but for some reason they have not been completed.

I personally just feel that after completing the survey, a lot of stuff is going to get knocked back like those suggestions. And who knows, maybe after this survey is complete and some of the updates you do, it might contradict some of the suggestions that were approved so I understand that much.

I’m all for the survey if it actually comes into existence and if that’s some thing that FL finally wants to do, I couldn’t be happier and well done. Rooting for it!
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Alphaverse, De CodeerHeer