Poll: Did you like the event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Passive Night - Feedback! (easter)
Thanks for all the feedback! I'll be sure to think more about the color/brightness/material next time!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-26-2021, 10:20 PM)Ryan Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
need i say more
Whiteboy had problems with errors due to csgo. (along with roughly 7 others in OOC) Not because the event looked or was bad.
Visit my profile here.
(03-28-2021, 12:21 PM)Haarek Wrote:
need i say more
Whiteboy had problems with errors due to csgo. (along with roughly 7 others in OOC) Not because the event looked or was bad. Lol

I recall quite a few complaining about the "blinding colours", only two complained about errors and everyone else said they can see it after you asked if people can.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-28-2021, 12:30 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 12:21 PM)Haarek Wrote:
need i say more
Whiteboy had problems with errors due to csgo. (along with roughly 7 others in OOC) Not because the event looked or was bad. Lol

I recall quite a few complaining about the "blinding colours", only two complained about errors and everyone else said they can see it after you asked if people can.

Blinding colors taken into consideration and will be improved until next passive night.
"Error complaining" is not really an important aspect here, but the 7 people was taken from chat logs and is accurate.
Regardless, that's besides the point and not something that should be discussed here. That's not my wish for passive night.

Closing this to prevent arguments.

I hope everyone had fun at the passive night. We'll use all the feedback to improve next months event. Thank you for voting and a video will be released after easter!

Happy easter!
Visit my profile here.