grizzlersam
Reported User(s): grizzlersam

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79446055

Date & Time (GMT): 20/3/21 @ 00:28 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was Patroling the Street when i saw Grizzlersam beat a man up in the street, which was not in self defense so clearly a rule breakage of 

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

and

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Then i was trying to arrest him and he broke fearp as stated in rule

3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

and

3.4b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

last but not least

3.4c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Then i somehow managed to taze him, after he woke up and a warrant was issued he began to break fearp once more. I reported the User in Question previously for breaking Fearp.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/IlVVyNQtlFs
Approved
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!