FearlessRP Fish Market - An appeal to old players.
Can’t wait to be thoroughly disappointed
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Pollux, Joey Skylynx
(03-17-2021, 08:05 PM)Fultz Wrote: Can’t wait to be thoroughly disappointed
It's a guarantee.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Fultz
The +reload thing started to be very widespread early 2012. Pretty sure people used it a lot in 2011 too. I don't remember how long - but after that the fishing rod was updated to you having to pull up.

[Image: TpKxieO.png]

For all I know a small selection of people knew about it long before that, who knows
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This is gonna be good

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-17-2021, 01:58 PM)Fultz Wrote: lol +r. Good times

edit: Cool to see one of my old random clans make a stupid youtube video. (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8370)

But to be real with all of you. If any of you know who Joey Skylynks is, it is just puffed-up storytelling more than anything. Only thing that really happened was a couple players found out that +r let you fish without getting kicked for AFK. Most of the players were NA people and no one caught it until there was a shit ton of fish in the market. It tanked the economy for fish. That was it. No riots or anything.
[Image: BFEOFDb.png]
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 11 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Haarek, Grizzly, Lewwings, TheSiphon, Ducktard, Pollux, Ryan, Divey, Blaz, SpaghettiFTW, MasterNoda
(03-17-2021, 06:50 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 10:18 AM)Panda Wrote: I don’t understand these iceberg level things someone explain

I'm not great at understanding them myself, but from what I can tell, these "icebergs" are simply images of icebergs that have different levels to them, with the top of the iceberg containing phrases or words that most people will understand about the topic, while the further down the iceberg, less people will know what the phrases mean and the theme is supposed to get more sinister, with the "bottom of the iceberg" being things that a very very small amount of people will understand. It plays into conspiracy theories and follows that whole theme of being spooky. These iceberg explained videos simply explain all the phrases that appear on the iceberg.

As seen here:

Spoiler :
 [Image: xf2vqmupe8761.png]

That makes more sense, thanks.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(03-17-2021, 09:31 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 01:58 PM)Fultz Wrote: -
-
The fish warlord himself has arrived.
Where am I?
Lot of silly crap happened during the price collapse, but most of the "riot" stuff mentioned was more just people getting smacked for going around throwing mollies at whatever was in their sight. I do remember listening to some of the older staff like Killjoy talking about a large increase in bans and blacklists though.

Which sorta makes sense when you consider how many groups reorganized at the time back to mafia families, PMCs, ect. The Day of the Fish shall be a day of infamy.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 8 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Ducktard, Lewwings, Grizzly, Pollux, Luna, Divey, Ratatoskrr, Blaz
+r Smile Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Blaz, Joey Skylynx
Honestly if I saw that damn thing in my livingroom I'd stomp on it until it was a small brown stain
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • jhayw