SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58889404

BlacklistID(s): 109980

Blacklist Reason
PRA(98146) - FailRP - Carrying an AR as a chauffeur

Staff Member: Dan

Involved users
Tim, Myself (Piemaster)

Why should you be unblacklisted?
This blacklist stemmed out of a player report on myself from Tim. I have never been under the impression that it is against rules to be armed as a chauffeur, and I went through the rules to verify and couldn't find any. I understand the rules can not cover everything, but I am not simply trying to find a loophole. The reason I was armed as a chauffeur was two reasons:

1) Prior to the altercation, I had been role playing that I was transporting extremely valuable cargo with my Semi-Truck, and thus I had armed myself for the journey (Gun had never been pulled out in this instance, was just on by back as part of the role play. Also was never in public or city)

2) When the altercation began, I was in grassy fields. I was armed yes, but on private property owned by me that had experienced raids (Also note, there was 0 contraband in the area. Was all building, loading cargo on truck, and role play.)

Summary: I do not believe the simple act of being armed as a chauffeur was failrp, as I was on private property and not doing something like walking around in public. Additionally, I do not believe it is out of the ordinary for a Semi-Truck driver to be armed for personal protection. (Yet I live in USA so I understand if this is not common sentiment) I believe I had valid RP reason to be armed, and was not using my gun to minge or RDM. For this reason I believe the blacklist should be appealed.

Best Regards and thanks for reading,
Piemaster
Hello Piemaster,

The reason I blacklisted is in the PR I approved you had a gun as a chauffer and you were using it against the police.

You claim the reason to have it out in the first place was for "transporting cargo" and you also said there was nothing in your base. The chauffer job is not an underground job by using a weapon to shoot the police it is FailRP.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Dan,

I understand. Although, I feel as if the ban & blacklist is a double whammy and a bit harsh.
Would you be willing to reduce the time on the blacklist then? I see the other person on the player report got one hour.

I am asking this because I made a judgment error, not intentionally minge / break rules. I also got blacklisted from both weapons and the chauffeur job itself,which I guess just seems harsh combined with the ban when I have a good record.

Also for your second statement,I just want to clarify the action that caused it to break the line was shooting an officer right? The act of a chauffeur being armed in itself is not against the rules. Or is it?

Cheers and thanks for the reply,
Piemaster
The other user only received a 1-hour blacklist from NLR as it prevents them from respawning for 10 mins.

The line drawn is the fact you pulled the gun on the police as I previously stated that it is FailRP as a chauffeur is not an underground job.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Danied
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]