[FL:RP] Aly
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Aly

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25306023

Date & Time (GMT): 14/03/2021 @ 11:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
So I pointed a gun at Aly previously as he was chasing my car (I had robbed him before) and I manage to escape from him, I then go to InnerBP to switch car and switch outfit and just go AFK on the side of the road, Aly takes advantage of the player menu and as there were only three other people online he decides to get out of his car and handcuff at the man who looks completely different to the man he was chasing prior.

In my eyes personally, this is using the player menu to his advantage. You don't just go over to some random person in a game with around 30 people online, because you're probably wrong? If I'm wrong please correct me.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/8-kmzXABze8

(Some bits are just me standing around AFK, feel free to skip through those unless you want to thoroughly check.)

EDIT : He wasn't powergaming, he was metagaming.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Waiting for Aly's response..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-14-2021, 11:36 AM)Aly Wrote: you get unwarranted becourse you quickly switches back and forth from AFK to citizen.
What do you mean by that?
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
1. Blazz state that i do things that there is no proof of simply. "Aly takes advantage of the player menu"
what evidence do you have that i checked menu?

my side of the story is right after the robbery at lake where he robs me and another dude as shown on my video on my PR on him.

we of course try to help each other.

i looked in the database for the players and even got in contact with the one other guy in the city. when your car got spotted in main city on the one traffic cam i put up and you are right next to the now damaged traffic cam. when i know i just left the guy and you are the only one showing in the Police Database under citizen DB.

Fact is that he is angry at my PR and wonna get back at me. look at the time where it got posten even the story add up
(03-14-2021, 11:52 AM)Aly Wrote: 1. Blazz state that i do things that there is no proof of simply. "Aly takes advantage of the player menu"
what evidence do you have that i checked menu?

my side of the story is right after the robbery at lake where he robs me and another dude as shown on my video on my PR on him.

we of course try to help each other.

i looked in the database for the players and even got in contact with the one other guy in the city. when your car got spotted in main city on the one traffic cam i put up and you are right next to the now damaged traffic cam. when i know i just left the guy and you are the only one showing in the Police Database under citizen DB.

Fact is that he is angry at my PR and wonna get back at me. look at the time where it got posten even the story add up

You obviously took advantage of the fact there were hardly any players online, so you could just walk up to the farmer man with a 1/3 chance that its me. Is there any way you can show the evidence that you didn't look at how many players were on, and that you were discussing the robbery with AdieMorg?
YEEP i took full anvantage but i did it the right way and used the game machanic provided to a roleplayer and used the database

i know that its in the log that we talk me and him. i asked if he had seen you. and he said yes sir and no sir. to my questions

yes was to do you wonna help me and no was to if he had seen you since the armed robbery

i would also like to state that he says he was AFK but not using the game machanic to be propper AFK
If he even had recorded a bit further he would have seen me using database yet again to get his information from the plate to get hes id to verify his identity
(03-14-2021, 11:52 AM)Aly Wrote: i looked in the database for the players and even got in contact with the one other guy in the city. when your car got spotted in main city on the one traffic cam i put up and you are right next to the now damaged traffic cam. when i know i just left the guy and you are the only one showing in the Police Database under citizen DB.

How does you checking the citizen database translate into you finding him on the street?
It seemed like you made some questionable assumptions however it is impossible for me to know for certain that you metagamed or actually had sufficient suspicion IC.

Regardless, remember that you shouldn't use OOC information to benefit you IC. That rule still also applies if there's 3 people on the server; however hard it might be.
Visit my profile here.
Fair enough. its just a huge gray area. when i just used my common sense
Just going to give you a small warning here. No metagaming.
Visit my profile here.