[FL:RP] ブレイズ!
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] ブレイズ!

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

Date & Time (GMT): 14/3/21 @ now GMT

Summary of the incident
tell me to drop money i then drop the money and he leave me tired up only with the purpose of disarm me. without holding me as hostage 

Quote 7.8 Using restraints is only for taking a player hostage. For example, do not use restraints as a way to disarm somebody (as it is not realistic and counts as FailRP).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UhQoO9...rtinmulvad

in the video it also goes over what rule he break
Waiting for ブレイズ's response
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-14-2021, 11:23 AM)Aly Wrote: Reported User(s): [FL:RP] ブレイズ!

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

Date & Time (GMT): 14/3/21 @ now GMT

Summary of the incident
tell me to drop money i then drop the money and he leave me tired up only with the purpose of disarm me. without holding me as hostage 

Quote 7.8 Using restraints is only for taking a player hostage. For example, do not use restraints as a way to disarm somebody (as it is not realistic and counts as FailRP).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UhQoO9...rtinmulvad

in the video it also goes over what rule he break

Hey Aly, I did realise this and came back after, I hadn't used restraints for this type of stuff before, and I assumed the minute I got in my car you'd shoot at me so I gave you a ziptie that you could break out of eventually. You also never asked me to untie you and if it was FailRP, I'd of definitely undone it if I'd of realised it was against the rules. Also, I did come back at one point and ask 'how long till you can break out Aly? ill just undo it now if it takes too long'.

Although I do understand this may be against the rules, Aly gave me no implication I was doing anything wrong, in my record you can see I've never done anything like this before.
I[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
i simply don't respond to OOC when i am in Character. neither shall i warn you about any rule break. you should know them by heart.
(03-14-2021, 11:54 AM)Aly Wrote: i simply don't respond to OOC when i am in Character. neither shall i warn you about any rule break. you should know them by heart.

I bet you can ask anyone on the server with 500+ hours and they'll have no idea what a random rule is that you call out without looking at the rules segment, I don't wake up on mornings and say "Let's go through the FL rules like its the alphabet!".
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Sorry for the late conclusion, I have been kind of busy.

I think Blaz had no bad intentions here. The tying up rule is generally to avoid people running up to people and disarming them when in a gunfight or something similar. So rule 7.8 isn't really relevant here.
I also thought it was nice of Blaz to offer to untie you and make sure you weren't stuck. I don't see anything other than a person with good RP intentions.

On another note, Blaz, you need to have a more descriptive job name. You cannot have just "thug". Remember that for next time.
Visit my profile here.
Closed.
Visit my profile here.