lowkeyosix
Reported User(s): lowkeyosix

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442362023

Date & Time (GMT): 10/3/21 @ 22.15 GMT

Summary of the incident
We were raiding MTL. SWAT (User: Real ) killed most of them in the very beginning one including the reported player (This was sadly not on the recording since I wasn't there I was at Elmwood farm).
We continued into the base and began to get the warrant to the buildings inside. When we finally got entrance to the building rammed, some people came from behind.
One of them including the reported player which was killed in the very beginning who was returning back to the raid.

Evidence
Video from the point we got the warrant to the main-building.

To fastforward to the part to where he returned go to: 2.00

Honestly, all I see is ReaL breaking NLR by telling you he's dead through radio and talking about the raid all the time
Hello, your recording does not show enough footage to deem that Lowkeyosix is breaking NLR.
Would ReaL have a recording of the incident where it shows him killing lowkeyosix?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(03-11-2021, 01:34 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hello, your recording does not show enough footage to deem that Lowkeyosix is breaking NLR.
Would ReaL have a recording of the incident where it shows him killing lowkeyosix?
Nope. I got no recordings of this event. I did kill him tho.
I did a bit of digging in the logs. It showed that Lowkeyosix did indeed return, however, he had waited out over 9 minutes to do so. Therefore I will issue Lowkeyosix a warning and a reminder to be patient and wait until that 9 turns into a 10, but I do not believe it's worth to ban or blacklist him for a more minor offense, especially since it was not dealt with in-game. 

Though I would like to also remind ReaL about NLR as well. If you die, you should not talk about enemy positions or other useful information on the radio. Though much like Lowkeyosix, it was a minor offense as it was a single comment and made no difference in the end. 

Compared to blatant NLR violations, these offenses may seem minor, but you should still keep in mind that the last minute of NLR counts. Same with small comments like the one ReaL made. Therefore I expect you both to pay more attention to the smaller details in the future. 

APPROVED
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
moved
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]