[POSTPONED] TCoH
Event Announcement
Hello! Just a quick announcement from us, we have an official discord. If you have signed up for a role, are looking to show on the night, or just want to come in and have a chat feel free to click the link here: https://discord.gg/U6uz4FH3

Charlie I will message you privately about you application as we already have two preachers. Potentially another role?

Just a reminder that we have 2 spaces left in the rebel role and 4 spaces left in the enforcer role. We also need some more messiah bodyguards!

I am looking forward to seeing you all there April 10th!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • BeRizzle
Event Announcement

The residence of Gastrell was attacked by a group of 4 armed demons. Brothers and sisters, this is just a test of our faith. We will stand strong, and cleanse these beings off the face of the Earth.

The city is on lockdown until the 22nd of May. Image Transmission Devices are being distributed to each house to ensure worship can continue until this day when we reopen.

Images of the city shall follow soon so that no one feels lonely and deprived of the beautiful view they know and love.

**Some events have lead to us postponing this event again, such as exams and other commitments by the team and also complications with the event. If you can not make this new date, please DM me on Discord. We still need more people for the event, so you we will be promoting the event until the date provided. We will begin to show off the city and provide in character updates.**
The following 6 users Like Self's post:
  • Blaz, Lewwings, Grizzly, Jessixa, max., BeRizzle