Pooples
Reported User(s): Pooples

Reported User's SteamID: N/a

Date & Time (GMT): 6/3/21 @ ~10pm GMT

Summary of the incident
I was walking around city with a body with an intent to RP in the hospital. I see a police officer out of the corner of my eye and think "Great, RP time" and begin to run towards hospital. The officer chases and stuns me without warning, and we then proceed to RP with the body. In character I say I have a knife which causes the officer to stun me once again while I'm talking to him (I did not have a knife on me at the time, but I was going to bring it out for the body to mimic taking out bullets) . After I wake up, he attempts to handcuff me so I run away (This is allowed right? Only lethal weapons contract FearRP?) into a room. I try to escape and he stuns me again, calls for backup and I allow him to handcuff me.

When he was arresting me, I was asking why I was being arrested. It was said that I had "Threatened him with a knife" when I did no such thing. Personally, I do not think that's a threat, but I can see that being told someone has a knife is quite frightening. I don't think 300 seconds of waiting in a tiny room is fair because someone reacted impulsively. At the time, it was only illegal to carry knives openly. No additional knife laws had been added.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/KPhdLRC3k8Y

If it does not work, message Lazerant_007#8426
Thank you for this Player Report, it is under review.

I would like to point out, however, that rule 3.4 and it's associated parts dictate that in this situation you shouldn't of tried to run away as you were not in a vehicle and were completely exposed to them, I'd suggest you brush up on combat rules in the meantime.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Player report reviewed and denied.

While I understand that there could of been more roleplay to this situation, instead of simply working off of an assumption (possession of a knife misunderstood as a threat), it does not look like what Pooples was doing was with malicious intentions, nor was it against the rules to do what he did, it simply could of been examined more in-depth with roleplay instead of simply jumping to an arrest.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!