Zak Bagans, Piemaster
Okey, which "wrongdoing" did i commit then? As you were breaking NLR aswell as FearRP with the reasoning you wanted to get your dupe, which you could have easily done in 10 minutes when your NLR Timer would be over.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(03-04-2021, 01:08 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: Okey, which "wrongdoing" did i commit then? As you were breaking NLR aswell as FearRP with the reasoning you wanted to get your dupe, which you could have easily done in 10 minutes when your NLR Timer would be over.
I described it in the original post, I know the crossfire was reasoned but I believe one or perhaps two I mentioned have yet to be explained
Awaiting response from an Admin since i don't see that i broke a rule.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
This easily could of been avoided if you and your friend weren't breaking rules to begin with. Chauffeurs aren't supposed to be armed with scars on there backs. The tasing and holding you at gunpoint wasn't random either. It was to prevent you from going back into the crime scene/area after you had already died. If your friend hadn't decided to shoot us while we were trying to issue a search warrant, maybe you wouldn't of got caught in the crossfire. Why you two were even there together is beyond me. With one of you being a Rebel and the other a chauffeur (armed). MrMaaze is right though, no matter what the circumstance is. You are not to return back to where you died until 10 minutes has passed unless given permission from an admin. There were none on at the time. I will however apologize for calling you a liar due to you not fully being aware of what was going on.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
(03-04-2021, 08:12 PM)Tim Wrote: This easily could of been avoided if you and your friend weren't breaking rules to begin with. Chauffeurs aren't supposed to be armed with scars on there backs. The tasing and holding you at gunpoint wasn't random either. It was to prevent you from going back into the crime scene/area after you had already died. If your friend hadn't decided to shoot us while we were trying to issue a search warrant, maybe you wouldn't of got caught in the crossfire. Why you two were even there together is beyond me. With one of you being a Rebel and the other a chauffeur (armed). MrMaaze is right though, no matter what the circumstance is. You are not to return back to where you died until 10 minutes has passed unless given permission from an admin. There were none on at the time. I will however apologize for calling you a liar due to you not fully being aware of what was going on.
I'm not responsible for what my friend is doing. All I was doing was making my build. The tasing you did is considered random because it was without warning. You're simply making up excuses after the events. Why are you blaming me for Piemaster shooting at you?
(03-04-2021, 09:36 PM)The Engineer Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:12 PM)Tim Wrote: This easily could of been avoided if you and your friend weren't breaking rules to begin with. Chauffeurs aren't supposed to be armed with scars on there backs. The tasing and holding you at gunpoint wasn't random either. It was to prevent you from going back into the crime scene/area after you had already died. If your friend hadn't decided to shoot us while we were trying to issue a search warrant, maybe you wouldn't of got caught in the crossfire. Why you two were even there together is beyond me. With one of you being a Rebel and the other a chauffeur (armed). MrMaaze is right though, no matter what the circumstance is. You are not to return back to where you died until 10 minutes has passed unless given permission from an admin. There were none on at the time. I will however apologize for calling you a liar due to you not fully being aware of what was going on.
I'm not responsible for what my friend is doing. All I was doing was making my build. The tasing you did is considered random because it was without warning. You're simply making up excuses after the events. Why are you blaming me for Piemaster shooting at you?
You were in the same base together, therefore your just as guilty and accountable for his actions. If you weren't basing together or whatever it was you were doing and maybe in another area. It would be a bit of a different story. But you still broke NLR. Just because Piemaster shot us and you didn't doesn't make you innocent. Your making up the excuse your somehow innocent because you were "building", however that doesn't change the fact that you broke NLR and does not justify it. Plus you were caught in the crossfire no one intentionally meant to killed you.
(03-04-2021, 09:52 PM)Tim Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 09:36 PM)The Engineer Wrote:
You were in the same base together, therefore your just as guilty and accountable for his actions. If you weren't basing together or whatever it was you were doing and maybe in another area. It would be a bit of a different story. But you still broke NLR. Just because Piemaster shot us and you didn't doesn't make you innocent. Your making up the excuse your somehow innocent because you were "building", however that doesn't change the fact that you broke NLR and does not justify it. Plus you were caught in the crossfire no one intentionally meant to killed you.
What? How does me being in the same base mean I am liable for his actions. As if someone would be responsible for the president demoting every person just because you are both in the Nexus. I was building my device as you can clearly see where I had died at. Your logic is absurd and you keep repeating the same comments that just give an indication of anger. You have made me not care about your PR anymore because you're just throwing subjective and insulting messages. From now on you're just gonna have to refer to my original responses which I doubt you've objectively read. There are plenty of people that know I am either reasonable, mostly friendly, a roleplayer with decency, or an original man, which is what I strive for, not to make some arguments on the internet about some guy finding my calmness vexing; which is getting on my nerves. I respect MrMaaze for him being relatively calm about this, unlike what I've seen from you Tim. This is getting childish so I will be done with this post, goodbye.
Just as you do, don't why you think your right. You were caught in the crossfire of a gunfight caused by your friend. Doesn't make you innocent and doesn't allow you to break the rules by returning to where you died before the 10 minutes. He caused it when he shot at us when we were trying to issue a gunfight. He stole my police car and he was armed with a scar. Which gave us the right to do so. You and your friend were at wrong. 1. You shouldn't have stolen my car in the first place when it was in pearl plaza. 2. Piemaster shouldn't have been armed as a CHAUFFER. 3. You shouldn't have returned back to the crime scene for your "dupe" whether you were caught in the crossfire or not. You have to ask an admin before doing so, assuming they would allow it. Like Mrmaaze said, you could of easily waited the 10 minutes to go back and then finish building or save your dupe. Instead you decided to come back a minute after the incident. Putting you in the wrong. Putting us here in your PR.
(03-04-2021, 11:14 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5L8DaSP...e=youtu.be (Quality is that shit since i exported it wrong in shotcut lol)
To give more context to this video, and the whole situation in general. You can see in the video I have my car, but that was after I retrieved it from Piemaster without any conflict. While retrieving my vehicle, I asked why he stole it. He said the mechanic did and brought it to him. So I left and found the mechanic as you see in the begininning of this video. I questioned him only later to find out that Piemaster paid him to tow my vehicle and essentially steal it from pearl plaza. After me and Mrmaaze heard this. We returned to there base to arrest them. As you already know they didn't want to come quietly. Piemaster, the armed chauffer. Shot at us while we were trying to issue a search warrant, after Piemaster refused to comply and let us in. Piemaster shot at us while we were issueing a search warrant while being held at gunpoint by Mrmaaze. Piemaster ran to the back of the base. I went after Piemaster, and Zak was killed in the crossfire. We proceeded to search the property and make sure the suspects were down. But Zak decided to return almost right after this all happened completely disregarding NLR. I tased him to prevent him from entering the crime scene, which he did anyway later in the video. That pretty much wraps up the whole situation.
Closed awaiting review
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.