N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: Dav1d1050

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:239610099

Your ban ID: 84366

Banned by: Dan, Extended by Taxi58

Reason: Racism

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I was just scrolling through TikTok and a PUBG clip came up of someone being killed and the N word was mentioned 'not by me' and it happened to come through my mic. The Admin that banned me wouldn't listen to me and just banned me instantly without telling me the reason, he didn't speak once so I couldn't explain myself and that I didn't say anything of the sort. Now I can see how this may have came across racist however I can assure you im not racist and it was just a poor timed mistake. I apologise to anyone that was offended by this, I am sorry.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:239610099&b=3]
Hello Dav1d1050,

Thank you for posting this UBR

I took you to a roof violet also witnessed this and we had a sit I explained that any form of breaking 1.7 will not be tolerated. You said in the sit it came from TikTok at the end of the day your account is your responsibility. So anything that comes through your mic is also your responsibility.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hello David,
According to rule 7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero-tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Once Daniel brings you to the roof he did say and mention rule 1.7 but you choose to not listen to him. I was there too and I explained the same rule still you never pay attention.
[Image: XZ7nVKa.png]
A small reminder for the future, DO NOT lie in the courthouse it will make yourself more worst.
Here is the proof that we did let you defend yourself.
Good day.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(03-03-2021, 03:16 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Hello David,
According to rule 7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero-tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Once Daniel brings you to the roof he did say and mention rule 1.7 but you choose to not listen to him. I was there too and I explained the same rule still you never pay attention.
[Image: XZ7nVKa.png]
A small reminder for the future, DO NOT lie in the courthouse it will make yourself more worst.
Here is the proof that we did let you defend yourself.
Good day.
I'm not lieing in saying you didnt take me to a rooftop but you yourself just said see you in a couple of days and flew away and the other guy didnt say a word to me except quoting a rule number. You guys didn't listen to a thing I had to say and didn't consider anything else. Which I think is a bit unfair
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:239610099&b=3]
Hello David!
We gave you every opportunity in the world to defend yourself during the admin sit, so I am not sure why you are implying otherwise. At the end of the day, it's still your responsibility for what comes through your mic on the server which is why this ban is valid. Next time be more careful and let this ban be a lesson.

DENIED

Thanks for posting this UBR!
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!