Blacklist Reason
Stealing cars on main street, should know much better

Staff Member:  jhayw

Involved users
me

Why should you be unblacklisted?
i had a chop shop and it was outside my shop buddy
Please refer to rule 7.1:

You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

You were stealing cars within the city, regardless of the reason for the car robbery you cannot conduct it within the city.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(03-02-2021, 11:29 PM)jhayw Wrote: Please refer to rule 7.1:

You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

You were stealing cars within the city, regardless of the reason for the car robbery you cannot conduct it within the city.

no one saw me doing it so it was safe and it was literally 2 meters away from my shop
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You were lockpicking a car outside the San Ranevo Showroom, with a crowd of about 5 people next to you on the kerb. Please explain to me how we should even consider to unblacklist you, considering you blatantly committed a crime in the city?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(03-02-2021, 11:54 PM)jhayw Wrote: You were lockpicking a car outside the San Ranevo Showroom, with a crowd of about 5 people next to you on the kerb. Please explain to me how we should even consider to unblacklist you, considering you blatantly committed a crime in the city?

and if you looked and i was on the opposite side away from the crowd
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Denied.

The rule is very clear cut, and you broke the rule.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.