[DENIED] Unban Request
Hello there, some of you might know me, probably not though,

Your name: Barnesy

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:16940474

Reason ban: No reason.

Time: Around 17:20 GMT

Why we should unban you: For 1. I have no idea what the ban reason was, and I was accused of Powergaming and being a tool as I was RP'ing being an undercover agent as a citizen(For the RP). I think that the reason may be as I am a VM player.

Oh and I got banned by Killjoy
Welcome to the forums.

I issued you a 2 hour ban for the following reasons:
1) Imposing as somebody else (Shark)
2) Making fun of an admin (Nudelholz)
3) FailRP - "Undercover Agent" as a citizen and all you did was mess with the roadblock buttons,
4) Powergaming to force your above mentioned role upon others
5) Constantly disrespecting FL, me and other players

As I told you on the server earlier, here at FL we do not discriminate VM members, to which you proudly replied that VM bans just for wearing the FL tag.
(10-20-2010, 04:32 PM)killjoy Wrote: Welcome to the forums.

I issued you a 2 hour ban for the following reasons:
1) Imposing as somebody else (Shark)
2) Making fun of an admin (Nudelholz)
3) FailRP - "Undercover Agent" as a citizen and all you did was mess with the roadblock buttons,
4) Powergaming to force your above mentioned role upon others
5) Constantly disrespecting FL, me and other players

As I told you on the server earlier, here at FL we do not discriminate VM members, to which you proudly replied that VM bans just for wearing the FL tag.

Also as for Shark, me and him are mates IRL. And we were messing around
With Nudel, I was not directly making fun of him, which I am aware of.
With the FailRP, I believe an UnderCover Agent as a citizen is good. It adds to the RP.
Powergaming, I still do not get that.
And the last one, I did not disrespect you.

It would be nice if another admin could read this, rather than the one that banned me. Thanks.
(10-20-2010, 04:38 PM)barnesy43 Wrote: It would be nice if another admin could read this, rather than the one that banned me. Thanks.

Well, what Killjoy told me is enough to give you a ban, I think the one you got is not even hard enough then.
Dare to think!