The Duckie Stand! (HOOK A DUCKY) Passive Night
Star 
The Duckie Stand (Hook A Ducky) was one of the Passive Night stands ran by yours truly, and I decided I'd see if I can get an RP point for it, as Haarek posted on Discord.
If you happen to have a picture of The Duckie Stand, leave it below.
The main point of The Duckie Stand was that no matter what happened, you always win. I wanted to spread a nice feeling around on passive night. The way the stand would work is you pay 5 dollars and use your own fishing rod (or have me lend you one) and you'd fish in a little pool of duckies. The duckies number (I'll explain soon) would be determined by the number of a card I'd draw on a table next to the stand. If it was a 1-4 card, the ducky you catch has a 1 on it and you win $10. If it was a 5-8 card you'd win $100, and if you got a 9-10 card you'd win $500.
It was good fun meeting people by The Duckie Stand and seeing people enjoy themselves when winning big.

Thankyou Self for the image of The Duckie Stand.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 3 users Like Blaz's post:
  • Slaint, Tim, Lewwings
Looks like it was tons of fun! Cool idea!
[Image: TimSig2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tim's post:
  • Blaz
This was a great addition to the passive night. Your duck suit was indeed a great addition to the whole ordeal.

I hope to see you on future passive nights!

regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Blaz