Pocket Limit Increase
Title of Suggestion: Pocket Limit Increase

Description
People with 50 pocket to be able to buy more pockets

Why?
Because nowadays with farming and mining players need more pocket space and not being able to buy and unbox pockets if they have 50 makes it risky because they need to either trust someone or drop it on the floor to unbox which is too much work when I think an easier fix is just to remove the limit and allow players to buy as many pockets as they want
The following 1 user Likes Zharkan16's post:
  • Karim579
Pretty sure I have over 50 pockets but +Support

-Removed by Steven8ken
if you buy big pockets it apparently doesn't let you unbox them if you already have 50 but you can have over 50 if you get them from people or apparently a bypass is if you drop your pockets then unbox then pick them up? but yeah I didn't test this but a guy was having this issue so I asked about it in the discord and people told me the bypass but I can see how if someone doesn't know about the bypass they would think the max is 50 so that's why I am making this because I mean yeah 50 isn't a good limit especially with farming and mining it's better to have more pockets
+support

seems pretty stupid to limit it since there's a commonly known bypass
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I think we have the results about this on the survey that happened a while ago, I can't exactly remember but I think majority wanted inv sizes to be around 2000.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
...there's a limit?!?

+Support
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
drop 10 pockets then open 10 and pick the pockets back up

+Support
+Support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]