ZickPhin aka JimmyPigeons
Reported User(s): ZickPhin aka JimmyPigeons

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

Date & Time (GMT): 28/2/21 @ 04:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
On February 28th I went on the server and played as an officer. ZickPhin, as the police sergeant, killed me twice, seemingly without reason. Videos attached show both times I was killed as an officer as I was responding to a shooting in both instances. In the first video, recording sound was not working. In the second video it is a bit hard to see because the quality isn't great, but Jimmy Pigeons is the officer on the right shooting me to death. Afterwards I decided to become the President to make the very standard laws I always write, such as speed limits and weapon regulations. Jimmy Pigeons then killed me twice more as the police sergeant. I do not have a video of that taking place, but he admitted to it and claimed I was "powerbasing", even though I never made any laws in response to anything that took place prior. I've attached a screenshot of him admitting to killing me while an officer. The screenshot is a bit blurry so I'm also writing out what it says:

Quote:Me: Why did you just kill me twice?
Me: This is what the fourth time you've done this for no reason?
ZickPhin: I felt like killing a powerbaser

Sorry if this report wasn't made correctly, it's my first time. Thanks.

Evidence
All evidence is in the public Google Drive folder below.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
For the killings my job was Corrupt Officer and I think my description might've been (Working for Bluefin Gang) or something like that, and I demoted him for raiding when I told him not to I was pretending to be undercover but it got annoying when he kept running in and shooting after me repeatedly saying leave right now, and he started powerbasing by making all guns illegal so he basically made us KoS after he turned into president right after his demotion.
Thank you for your report on ZickPhin
The user will be issued a 3-hour police and weapons blacklist for teamkilling.

Approved
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Closed & Moved
[Image: TglJDob.png]