Devas
You are racist and a disgrace to this community and if it were up to me your ban would be much longer or better yet permanent.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
How would you’re family feel or better yet employers feel if they were to see what you said? I would assume not good. Especially in a time where racism is a topic more sensitive then ever before, daily protest etc.
(02-26-2021, 10:21 PM)Tim Wrote: You can keep arguing that all you want, it doesn’t change anything. You still said it, it’s still against the rules. You got banned for it. What you said earlier about how you “didn’t hurt or try to hurt anyone”, it doesn’t matter if you meant to or not, you can’t be racist and expect people not to be hurt by it because it wasn’t your intention. You were still racist. You can’t decided how other people take it. I’m for one am offended and even more offended that you don’t think what you did is wrong and shouldn’t be punished for it when you should and already have.
you can keep arguing your bullshit about it being racist when its not but you are not allowed to lie and withhold evidence in the courthouse, you should be banned.
(02-26-2021, 11:13 PM)Tim Wrote: How would you’re family feel or better yet employers feel if they were to see what you said? I would assume not good. Especially in a time where racism is a topic more sensitive then ever before, daily protest etc.
when they see the rest of the video which you are withholding they wouldn't care.

And you are the most hypocritical person I have ever seen to school me about how sensitive of a topic it is after abusing "racism" to fulfill your own anger by taking someone's words out of context.
You can keep on saying that all you want. I’m just gonna have to start copying and pasting everything I’ve said, because that’s all you know how to say. Even if there were “more” to the video you still said what you said. You were still racist, you are racist. It would still include that part. It would still be considered racist. You would still be banned. You are banned. Deal with it and stop making the same petty excuse.
(02-26-2021, 11:28 PM)Tim Wrote: You can keep on saying that all you want. I’m just gonna have to start copying and pasting everything I’ve said, because that’s all you know how to say. Even if there were “more” to the video you still said what you said. You were still racist, you are racist. It would still include that part. It would still be considered racist. You would still be banned. You are banned. Deal with it and stop making the same petty excuse.
Deal with your loss and share the rest of the video with admins to review and see how you were laughing about something you now call "racist" and were completely fine with at the time. The context is not racist and the admins will see it, share the rest of the information you rule-breaking scum.
You can keep on saying that all you want. I’m just gonna have to start copying and pasting everything I’ve said, because that’s all you know how to say. Even if there were “more” to the video you still said what you said. You were still racist, you are racist. It would still include that part. It would still be considered racist. You would still be banned. You are banned. Deal with it and stop making the same petty excuse
Showed the video my family and we’re quite disgusted just as I am. When i told them you were banned they were relieved. But disappointed it was permanent.
you have no idea what racism is. I have told you about it and instead you decide to use that schooling against me, and still have not learned what racism is. please stop spamming, thinking what racism is about and withholding information

my ban was unjust and you damn well know it. stop lying to yourself.

Liars are the worst people, think about how YOUR family would feel about you being a lying scum
Judging people and discriminating against them because of there color, we all know your racist, but are you a communist as well?