Devas
(02-25-2021, 10:58 PM)Tim Wrote: I haven’t lied at all. Your lying now, I got on on video getting into your vehicle, running him over and getting out instantly and saying it was an “accident” l, that will be for another PR though, I’m done bickering back and forth.
Of course, I get out because I just ran someone over accidentally... 

If it was CDM you would have driven away and avoided further contact.
Oyy If I was “withholding evidence”, which I’m not, it would just be more proof that you were being racist. You asked if racism was allowed, you asked if you could use the “n-word”, and then you shared your personal opinion, which was very racist. Both our stories line up, end of story. Your guilty. Just because I didn’t record the whole thing doesn’t mean your somehow innocent. Like I said before If I was to have recorded the whole thing it would just me more evidence, making you look even more guilty than you already are.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
You claim what you said is an “example” and as I said before, example or not it’s still racist. If someone says the “n-word” as an “example”, they still said it, it’s still racist. If someone committed a crime as an “example” they still committed the crime, it’s still illegal. Just as you were racist, which is against the rules. Racism isn’t a joke. Many have died fighting against it. Because the thought of being superior to someone because of the color of their skin is ridiculous. It’s wrong, very wrong.
I think I can honestly and morally speak for everyone in this community when I say no one wants to play or be around someone who judges and discriminates people based on the color of there skin whether it’s through a video game or real life. Whether it’s just an “example” or a “joke”. Because nothing about racism is a joke.
I will have to say, I don't know the story on this situation but I do know for a fact that Tim has been mad at Devas for raiding him as a cop due to hearing contraband and also raiding him as a regular raider, so this COULD BE fabricated content to make Devas look like he's breaking rules OR it could be Devas actually being racist, I wasn't there so I don't know the truth but Tim text me before to "tell ur tiny dick boyfriend devas to stop raiding us" us referring to him AND Thomas, even tho devas and I aren't even close friends or even added on steam...

I did base with Devas a few times and I know he is trigger happy and likes to PVP and I also know Tim has been complaining about it for a while so that is why I believe this COULD BE taken out of context but I don't know the truth

(Also I do not see him saying the N-word and according to his story, they asked him IF he was going to say the N-Word but then he says they spoke about racism which if someone asks me what defines racism you? id probably explain it and say if someone says oh no u can't play with me because ur xyz, that's racist and I can see how that can easily be taken out of context, especially by someone who has been complaining about getting raided by that person over and over...

Again tho, I don't know the truth and I do find it suspicious that the video is only 7 seconds long which does, in my opinion, back the claim that it was him giving an example of what racism is and not being racist towards anyone since their topic of the convo was apparently racism
Approved.

There’s no good excuse really for this.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Closed
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.