Worlds best golfer gets in car accident
QANNTER FIRST NEWS

TIGER WOODS SUV FLIPS AND ROLLS

[Image: golf.jpg?width=606&height=606]

Tiger woods SUV rolled over several times after hitting a curb and tree causing Woods to sustain massive injuries to his right leg. He has undergone surgery and has recovered. He wore a seatbelt. and thanks to the safety technology in the suv Hyndai genisois gV80, which likely saved his life. He is very fortunate to survive this incident which happened in Los angles. Tiger woods is the world's best golfer. The police will investigate the cause of the accident. The sheriff stated that this will be treated as an accident which means woods would not face any charges of wrongdoing. Tiger Woods. A truly heartbreaking incident.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/02/23/...oods-crash

MAN CLINGS ON CAR BONET DRIVING 70 KPH

After dispute with his ex wife. Man clings on to car bonnet for 20 kilometers as the car drives on the highway.

[Image: source.gif]
Damn shame, probably will never play golf the same again. He the GOAT though.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Fearless Event Co-ordinator
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Veronica
(02-25-2021, 12:27 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Damn shame, probably will never play golf the same again. He the GOAT though.

i love golf, he my idol since 13 y/o. i cry.
(02-25-2021, 12:27 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Damn shame, probably will never play golf the same again. He the GOAT though.
its just a leg injury tf
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(03-08-2021, 09:34 AM)Julern Wrote:
its just a leg injury tf

you dont get to talk
(03-08-2021, 10:06 AM)Veronica Wrote:
its just a leg injury tf

you dont get to talk
bro ur the biggest fucking weirdo i've ever seen
[Image: gn3iiwj]
its just a leg injury tf

all it takes is a bad leg injury to derail a career
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Fearless Event Co-ordinator
FOREEE

okay but seriously love tiger woods hope hes alreet
(03-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Chechen Wrote: FOREEE

okay but seriously love tiger woods hope hes alreet

we love you too
Hi Verionica, you are using the branded content created by QANNTER FIRST NEWS. You have been reported to the administrative team.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Arny, RiNO