Miss Evocity 2021
looking forward to see this yet again Cheese enjoyed it last time.. can only recommend showing up
The following 1 user Likes Aly's post:
  • Ryan
[Image: announce.png]

Miss Evocity 2021 will be postponed.

Due to unforeseen circumstances and a clash in schedules the date will sadly have to be moved instead of it being tomorrow.
Apologies from us at Vantiago Studios and our staff.
A rescheduled date will be released in the coming days.
As the event will still be going ahead we still encourage you to apply using the template provided:

Quote:Application Templated (IC)
Name:

We appreciate your patience.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • jhayw, Jessixa
*A leaked email from Richard Bones has been surfaced since the Miss Evocity announcement*

To: [email protected]
Subject: WHAT THE FUCK VANTIAGO SHIT HEADS

Krissy

What. The Fuck. Can you believe this shit? When you gave the go ahead last year for the spin off 'Mr Evocity' I thought you were mad but at least it wasn't the main show. Thankfully, we all know with the help of my debut single 'My Fearless Persona', the ratings were fantastic - But for some reason despite my star power, you decided to give the go ahead for Miss Evocity - Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be back and the vacation was nice from hosting last year but they've just announced theyre DELAYING the event? Never in all the years of there being a Miss Evocity has the event been delayed - Like what is this? A Jessica Summer performance? I flipped when I found this out and had a word with a Mr Henry Falcon - Apparently it's Deacon's fault for the delay (no surprise there) and he said he hadn't even wrote the script - WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO!?!?!?! IMPROVISE?!?!?!? These people expect too much off of us honestly Krissy. Once this is all said and done we should consider selling the rights to a rival company to show them our disappointment. I hear SRN is a better company than them nowadays. I look forward to hearing your thoughts

From yours truly,
Richard
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lewwings, Jessixa, Slaint, Toe Shmicki
(03-19-2021, 09:13 PM)Divey Wrote: *A leaked email from Richard Bones has been surfaced since the Miss Evocity announcement*

To: [email protected]
Subject: WHAT THE FUCK VANTIAGO SHIT HEADS

Krissy

What. The Fuck. Can you believe this shit? When you gave the go ahead last year for the spin off 'Mr Evocity' I thought you were mad but at least it wasn't the main show. Thankfully, we all know with the help of my debut single 'My Fearless Persona', the ratings were fantastic - But for some reason despite my star power, you decided to give the go ahead for Miss Evocity - Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be back and the vacation was nice from hosting last year but they've just announced theyre DELAYING the event? Never in all the years of there being a Miss Evocity has the event been delayed - Like what is this? A Jessica Summer performance? I flipped when I found this out and had a word with a Mr Henry Falcon - Apparently it's Deacon's fault for the delay (no surprise there) and he said he hadn't even wrote the script - WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO!?!?!?! IMPROVISE?!?!?!? These people expect too much off of us honestly Krissy. Once this is all said and done we should consider selling the rights to a rival company to show them our disappointment. I hear SRN is a better company than them nowadays. I look forward to hearing your thoughts

From yours truly,
Richard
The final statement looks ture
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 1 user Likes Abodigamer's post:
  • Divey
What about my application as Borat Sagidev celebrity judge Sad
Alterix Corporation - Internal Director

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:33423020&b=7]
[Image: announce.png]

After reconsidering and checking with our team and specials guests scheduled we have narrowed in on the 9th of April.

We at Vantiago Studios would like to thank you for your understanding and we'll see you there!

[Image: iRMAlkH.png] [Image: Vanguard_Logo.png]
Ryannnnnn

The following 5 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Envy, JT2017, Jessixa, RedPanda, Joe Joe
Name: Kate Schmidt
Why do you want to take part?: I want to put a movement on the Schmidt family. We originated from Germany and we are here in San Ranev, I am here. I want to rise up the ladders and prove that us Schmidt’s are able to fight and win. I want to do the big movement for the city!
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • Blaz
(04-02-2021, 10:21 AM)Jakey057 Wrote: Name: Kate Schmidt
Why do you want to take part?: I want to put a movement on the Schmidt family. We originated from Germany and we are here in San Ranev, I am here. I want to rise up the ladders and prove that us Schmidt’s are able to fight and win. I want to do the big movement for the city!
We seem to have similar motives Miss Schmidt! I hope to see you soon. ;D
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
[Image: judgesinnit.png]

Our first wonderful judge, in tradition with every year of Miss Evocity since her win in 2017;

Madeleine Gerin Lajoie (Sparx)

Our second amazing judge, our very own Director coming to see the show up close and personal;

Joseph Deacon (Joe Joe

Our third mystery judge will be announced on the night.
Ryannnnnn

The following 7 users Like Ryan's post:
  • RedPanda, Joe Joe, Blaz, Jessixa, Ratatoskrr, Divey, jhayw
Application Templated (IC)
Name: Sean Steele
Why do you want to take part?: I'd like to show the city that a miss contest is not just for women and despite of my disability I have what it takes to become Miss Evocity!
The following 1 user Likes pimr1709's post:
  • Ryan