The Pravda #43
Information 
[Image: Pravda21-43.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • RedPanda, Jessixa, Blaz, Dragnort_, Toe Shmicki, jhayw, justin, Ratatoskrr, Molyneux481
Didn't Kim file a divorce from that mad man who said he and Jessica might still have sex and he made her famous ?

Also wow Jessica Summer went missing, it is a big OOF everybody
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Joe Joe
Using SRN Name on the last two copys of ur news and making us more known thank u keep talking about SRN we are in love Heart
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(02-25-2021, 01:23 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Using SRN Name on the last two copys of ur news and making us more known thank u keep talking about SRN we are in love Heart

Oh don't worry the more your company messes up the worse your reputation becomes, the last 2 Pravdas really highlight that, and I'm sure "Lewwings" would agree
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(02-25-2021, 01:23 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Using SRN Name on the last two copys of ur news and making us more known thank u keep talking about SRN we are in love Heart

You're more than welcome for the attention xoxox

We'll be invoicing ya Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]