Blaz
(02-23-2021, 10:59 AM)Blaz Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:54 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: and here we go lieing again man just admit ur digging ur grave in fearless right now ! lieing in a courthouse is not allowed
No... I literally have a screenshot of our messages on the 9th of February. It consists of you asking me to leak Rocky's contract publicly, that's all.[Image: unknown.png]

and here we have it he admited it xD
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Alright Abodi, I get you're not very happy with me at the moment but don't go lying about our call. It was a matter of you asking me to leak Rocky's contract, and that was it. I'm sure you'd of just sent it to me like you did with Rocky's if you showed me the contract.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Did Blaz actually sign the contract or did you do it for him?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(02-23-2021, 11:01 AM)Blaz Wrote: Alright Abodi, I get you're not very happy with me at the moment but don't go lying about our call. It was a matter of you asking me to leak Rocky's contract, and that was it. I'm sure you'd of just sent it to me like you did with Rocky's if you showed me the contract.

Im not even taking u as a friend as u made me a lier and told people that i haven't showed u the contract i really hate u right now

And i did screenshare the contract
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
DENIED.

You cannot sign a contract in game.

Trying to enforce a legal contract when you signed it for him is very silly.

-Removed by Steven8ken