Blaz
(02-23-2021, 10:00 AM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Blaz Wrote: "Blaz join SRN On a contract the costed 50k and he must pay it full if he wants to leave before the end of the 5 months that he signed on blaz agreed to join srn on a contract that costed 50k"

Can you please show either the logs of you telling me the 5 month contract IG, or sending me the contract to sign OOC?

Don't u know what a contract means ?

And the 3 photo in the evidance shows that i said SRN Signed blaz with 50k
I know what a contract is, you never showed me a contract to show me what I was signing up for though.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(02-23-2021, 10:02 AM)Blaz Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Blaz Wrote: "Blaz join SRN On a contract the costed 50k and he must pay it full if he wants to leave before the end of the 5 months that he signed on blaz agreed to join srn on a contract that costed 50k"

Can you please show either the logs of you telling me the 5 month contract IG, or sending me the contract to sign OOC?

And the 3 photo in the evidance shows that i said SRN Signed blaz 
I know what a contract is, you never showed me a contract to show me what I was signing up for though.

we did that IG
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(02-23-2021, 10:02 AM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:02 AM)Blaz Wrote:

And the 3 photo in the evidance shows that i said SRN Signed blaz 

we did that IG
Could you show me that to prove? I'm fairly sure you just said,"Blaz you want to be in SRN right?" Then you gave me 50K before I joined the organisation, then I accepted it. Fairly sure you never mentioned that I can't leave without paying you.
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
thats a lie and prove that if u can all employees have been noted that they can't leave and there is a relase clause
Unfortunately without proof of the signed contract then this PR will be denied.

You have 24 hours to provide more evidence.

-Removed by Steven8ken
[Image: 2887e982243efa303603cc834fbac010.png]

Isn't this ur contract Blaz ?
Before u start with the thats fake and ur other things this is a screenshot of the PDF (contract and the date of the creation) so will u admit that u were mistaken ?

[Image: Is2ZbAK.jpg]
You never sent that to me, and I haven't signed that...
and here we go lieing again man just admit ur digging ur grave in fearless right now ! lieing in a courthouse is not allowed

to prove what i said i had a discord call where i showed u the contract and after u started workinig with me i showed u the rocky contract that i asked u to leak ? is that false ? are u going to deny that ?

[Image: 647eb765c1b8ef44dbee43df6a87383d.png]
(02-23-2021, 10:54 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: and here we go lieing again man just admit ur digging ur grave in fearless right now ! lieing in a courthouse is not allowed
No... I literally have a screenshot of our messages on the 9th of February. It consists of you asking me to leak Rocky's contract publicly, that's all.[Image: unknown.png]