Blaz
Reported User(s): Blaz

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

Date & Time (GMT): 23/2/21 @ 09:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
reporting blaz for scamming SRN Company

Blaz join SRN On a contract the costed 50k and he must pay it full if he wants to leave before the end of the 5 months that he signed on blaz agreed to join srn on a contract that costed 50k

You will see on evidence

Blaz applation to SRN

Blaz paying 40k of the contract and not paying the rest as he has 10k left

Blaz knowing that he signed a contract and that is on the fearless discord

I wish that either (Ryan Or Joe Joe Or any Vantiago Members) Judge this PR As i think there could be some mistrial 

Evidence
[Image: 5083196be487b9ca061ecc680cc6fb2d.png]

[Image: a84425b9329c606b2d55b816ee5d6197.png]

[Image: 07d9f3c0aa0868088c5703802e7c5c26.png]
Show me the contract.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(02-23-2021, 09:36 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Show me the contract.

Signed in-game and the discord chat proves that no need for a contract and private massages shows that he worked for SRN 

He fully knows that the contract is for 5 months and he can't deny that as that would be a lie in the courthouse

This is a photo that i sent on discord roleplay room on the 10 of feb 2021 that also confirms what im talking about

[Image: bdf86df23e0b6c2041bb8d2babb10bc2.png]
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Hey Abodi!

So as you can see in the logs, I paid you $40,000 hoping that would help convince you to show me the evidence of signing a contract as I couldn't recall ever signing a contract. Even shown here, I applied to the group as a Head Producer but I don't remember directly signing a contract for a certain amount of months etc. You refused to show me evidence, and just demanded I give you 50k over and over again. Even Arnskov was not sure if Abodigamer had signed me under a contract.

If you can show me the contract/logs of me saying something that shows I signed a contract, please show me.

(Evidence of Abodigamer refusing to give me evidence, I seriously couldn't remember signing a contract with him. Even this post isn't really enough to make me believe I signed a contract.)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(02-23-2021, 09:43 AM)Blaz Wrote: Hey Abodi!

So as you can see in the logs, I paid you $40,000 hoping that would help convince you to show me the evidence of signing a contract as I couldn't recall ever signing a contract. Even shown here, I applied to the group as a Head Producer but I don't remember directly signing a contract for a certain amount of months etc. You refused to show me evidence, and just demanded I give you 50k over and over again. Even Arnskov was not sure if Abodigamer had signed me under a contract.

If you can show me the contract/logs of me saying something that shows I signed a contract, please show me.
Arnskov said the all employees are under a contract
(02-23-2021, 09:44 AM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:43 AM)Blaz Wrote: Hey Abodi!

Arnskov said the all employees are under a contract

He may of said this, however I was never shown any evidence. He also stated that I'm under a contract "As far as I know," meaning it was you who must've signed me under a contract as he isn't sure if I am or not.
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
add more stuff that proves me right

[Image: da4c724aec3b2c276a9b09924f0fe002.png]
(02-23-2021, 09:50 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: add more stuff that proves me right

[Image: da4c724aec3b2c276a9b09924f0fe002.png]
That still doesn't show that we signed a contract, it just means you paid me $50K.
"Blaz join SRN On a contract the costed 50k and he must pay it full if he wants to leave before the end of the 5 months that he signed on blaz agreed to join srn on a contract that costed 50k"

Can you please show either the logs of you telling me the 5 month contract IG, or sending me the contract to sign OOC?
(02-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Blaz Wrote: "Blaz join SRN On a contract the costed 50k and he must pay it full if he wants to leave before the end of the 5 months that he signed on blaz agreed to join srn on a contract that costed 50k"

Can you please show either the logs of you telling me the 5 month contract IG, or sending me the contract to sign OOC?

Don't u know what a contract means ?

And the 3 photo in the evidance shows that i said SRN Signed blaz